After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
(Crossover.)
Sam wanted to go and talk to Mrs. Parker about their next guitar lesson, Sam feeling a little bolder decided to just walk into Sophia's bedroom, only he was in for a bit of a shock.
Sam: "Yo...You're not Mrs. Parker."
View attachment 1234211 Yoon thinking (Why are American boys sooo big....i mean tall.) View attachment 1234212
Yoon looks so hot with lace dresses. I see most of the Asian girls wearing that lingerie on Tik Tok. All of them look good.
Now I want to see the CONSEQUENCES :D

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Before she met her hubby it would seem our little Yoon led a different kind of life from the sweet innocent house wife you know of her today. The question is will her past come back to haunt her??
View attachment 1232594
fullthrottle.jpg
Come on! This is my dream!!! Now my pc is rendering the scenes for the next update. Maybe you can fulfill my Charles Angels dream. Yoon can become one of them ;)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
View attachment 1234259
Come on! This is my dream!!! Now my pc is rendering the scenes for the next update. Maybe you can fulfill my Charles Angels dream. Yoon can become one of them ;)
if i would know how to work with daz, i would make a picture like this. but it would be michelle zoe and sukkhon in it and would be called yoon´s angels

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes