WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Wow, she looks so good with batik textures. I forgot to mention that her batik in-game scene was a bit old so it doesn't shy that much like this (I reduced gloss/Top Coat). But this is the wallpaper, so she may have bought a new batik ;)
Thanks mate when i have some free time i will look at the gloss and top coat.
White_Wolf619 made me feel friday evening already, great feeling
Happy to give such a good feeling.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
the characters have not received any changes, they are the same as all the times I posted, in addition to the hair, the only thing different is the resolution and the camera settings, in addition to the particular poses
:unsure:that's changed how they look, Jas ass is 10 times more juicy from this angle
You are genius:oops:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I have idea how her series intro could like:

"Yoon Ni Ranger figting with evil everyday, she was calm and loving wife till she find out her husband is evil, he became Zordon to take over the world. After killing him Ni Ranger lost her trust to anyone, but did not lost ability to loving. She tries to find love during day, during night she becomes Ni Ranger to fight with evil scum.":oops::KEK:

And then music: GO! GO! GO! Yoon Ni Ranger:PogChamp:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So who is Lord Zedd :oops:
I have idea how her series intro could like:

"Yoon Ni Ranger figting with evil everyday, she was calm and loving wife till she find out her husband is evil, he became Zordon to take over the world. After killing him Ni Ranger lost her trust to anyone, but did not lost ability to loving. She tries to find love during day, during night she becomes Ni Ranger to fight with evil scum.":oops::KEK:

And then music: GO! GO! GO! Yoon Ni Ranger:PogChamp:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
So who is Lord Zedd :oops:
In my vision Zordon(Daniel) is evil guy:KEK::eek:
Ri***d is even worse, he's Lord Zedd

Yoon Ni Ko is all alone till she met Sukkhon(yellow), Michelle(blue) and Jas(pink) and they become her friends and allies to fight;)

Edit: Daniel at begging becomes Zorndon to help other Rangers fight with evil but he became evil himself, he wanted to rule over the world, that's why he wanted to defeat Lord Zedd (to destroy other evil guy and have everything to himself)
Yoon finds out and killed her husband :eek: ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes