WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
good job, the contrast between the dress (beautiful and festive, almost wedding-like) and the environment, arid and almost ghostly, is wanted, perhaps a metaphor of the decline of your marriage? sorry for the questions, but when I find a job that it attracts my attention, I like to understand how those who do it think and how they work (y)
In all honesty i thought the scene would have been more of a happy one i hadn't used it before and after i loaded it and saw all the dead trees i was like crap and i was really tired so i could be bothered changing it to much, i could fix it up later and add different trees into make it more of a happy feeling, but then the way you describe it as a decline in the marriage could also work.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey KillJoys. Not sure if this will work for you.
I have used
I have selected or changed the gem in the jewelry with the diamond. Then gave the gem a slight illumination to my liking in surfaces panel. I have Played with it in a few renders with differing effects. Was just starting out and think I was too subtle with it though.
Hey my friend, I haven't had a chance to say hi. I am waiting for your art for Yoon, too :) ;)

Reactions: Cold brew

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Didn't have much time so thought i would try one of the outfits in the asset list. Thanks again for sharing these.
View attachment 1261708
Wow, she looks so good with batik textures. I forgot to mention that her batik in-game scene was a bit old so it doesn't shy that much like this (I reduced gloss/Top Coat). But this is the wallpaper, so she may have bought a new batik ;)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Wow, she looks so good with batik textures. I forgot to mention that her batik in-game scene was a bit old so it doesn't shy that much like this (I reduced gloss/Top Coat). But this is the wallpaper, so she may have bought a new batik ;)
Her expression on her face is the same as my sister have when she wants to drink liqour at friday evening :love: :oops:
"Want to drink with me? Don't let me drink whole bottle" :KEK:
White_Wolf619 made me feel friday evening already, great feeling

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes