Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha Old Dog and Wolf will become friends again when he stops picking on me. :giggle:

Thanks mate can't wait to try out some of the outfits on her. Thanks again for sharing these.
Do you know of any good assets for making diamonds sparkle?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
haha well .. i didnt start the game yet thats why i dont know who is yoon ni ko .. and its said in tags ( multi protagonist ) and then tag again ( female protagonist ) ..so i kinda get confused ..but any way ill check it out ...thanks again dear dev
Yoon Ni Ko is the main character of this game.
She's a beautiful but shy woman from Myanmar but living now in the USA with her american husband.
Free Pass - Yoon Ni Ko.jpg

I think there is the Multiprotagonist tag because sometimes, you can make choices for others characters.
But mainly (I will say 95% of the time) you play Yoon.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Do you know of any good assets for making diamonds sparkle?
Hey KillJoys. Not sure if this will work for you.
I have used
I have selected or changed the gem in the jewelry with the diamond. Then gave the gem a slight illumination to my liking in surfaces panel. I have Played with it in a few renders with differing effects. Was just starting out and think I was too subtle with it though.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey KillJoys. Not sure if this will work for you.
I have used
I have selected or changed the gem in the jewelry with the diamond. Then gave the gem a slight illumination to my liking in surfaces panel. I have Played a bit with it in my renders with differing effects.
I have changed the gem from a ruby to a diamond but I am not happy with sparkle but I will try out the jewelry that you sent me and see how it goes but in the end I may just end up using P.S

Reactions: Cold brew

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
good job, the contrast between the dress (beautiful and festive, almost wedding-like) and the environment, arid and almost ghostly, is wanted, perhaps a metaphor of the decline of your marriage? sorry for the questions, but when I find a job that it attracts my attention, I like to understand how those who do it think and how they work (y)

Reactions: damnedfrog
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes