After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How can we be sure about this?? (Jokes.:ROFLMAO:) she is a sweet innocent woman who may become very corrupted.
Well, I guess my gender makes you guy a bit insecure. Well, lucky you are not in Thailand. :D So many traps, my friend, so many traps :D

I am just saying that I have met some very very very very strange females :oops:
Hello KillJoys, can you kill a wolf with joy? :D

ps. I am not offended. LOL! I am just loving you guys, that's my culture to love each other. Well I won't say "make love" (English has a different meaning, so :D:D)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Did you type that with a straight face? :ROFLMAO:
Of course then comes along an Old Dog who makes the Wolf feel sad and hurt. And then that makes Yoon feel sad because the Wolf is sad and she has to give him a rub between the ears to cheer him up.

Reactions: Old Dog

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
In all honesty it doesn't bother me, you are a nice person with a very good heart and friendly personality. That is what truly matters.
Thanks, I was just kidding. But you too are a nice person. By the way, I am going to upload Yoon's wearables list starting from tomorrow. Sorry for the late work. I have been busy doing the update.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
When Wolf feels better Yoon give him command "attack" :sneaky::KEK:
Wolf will defeat opponets using his art style and experience;)
Old Dog hides under the bed :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha Old Dog and Wolf will become friends again when he stops picking on me. :giggle:
Thanks, I was just kidding. But you too are a nice person. By the way, I am going to upload Yoon's wearables list starting from tomorrow. Sorry for the late work. I have been busy doing the update.
Thanks mate can't wait to try out some of the outfits on her. Thanks again for sharing these.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
haha well .. i didnt start the game yet thats why i dont know who is yoon ni ko .. and its said in tags ( multi protagonist ) and then tag again ( female protagonist ) ..so i kinda get confused ..but any way ill check it out ...thanks again dear dev

Reactions: Old Dog

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Well, I guess my gender makes you guy a bit insecure. Well, lucky you are not in Thailand. :D So many traps, my friend, so many traps :D

Hello KillJoys, can you kill a wolf with joy? :D

ps. I am not offended. LOL! I am just loving you guys, that's my culture to love each other. Well I won't say "make love" (English has a different meaning, so :D:D)
yep true ..i was in pattaya thailand and phuket before for vacation :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes