Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Hello, artists, please post some hot photos before tonight. Umm Morning from your place :D

I am taking some or most of your hot photos and put them as a slideshow behind the main menu of the next update. I have asked most of you for permission and I will give credit to you all. Thanks :love:
don't talk to me about hot things, here it is 41 degrees, I would scap to the sea but I can't :cry:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
:eek: :cry:What a shame! i expected to use this art as Yoon Ni Ko user pfp (if you agree ofc)
(my profile is now visible, one guy wroted not nice things about me and i make my profile private, now that was deleted)
As i said mate you are more than welcome to use my art. If you wish to post it somewhere else i am okay with that just let them know who the artist is that is all i have ever asked of anyone. And sorry to hear that someone wrote bad things, there tends to be a few of them around, but don't let them get you down.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
As i said mate you are more than welcome to use my art. If you wish to post it somewhere else i am okay with that just let them know who the artist is that is all i have ever asked of anyone. And sorry to hear that someone wrote bad things, there tends to be a few of them around, but don't let them get you down.
White_Wolf619 has never said sorry to me,I need a hug :cry:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, artists, please post some hot photos before tonight. Umm Morning from your place :D

I am taking some or most of your hot photos and put them as a slideshow behind the main menu of the next update. I have asked most of you for permission and I will give credit to you all. Thanks :love:
I'm not an artist, but I also wanted to give you a hot photo, I stole it, but I arranged censorship, so no one will recognize it! it is very hot, you can also see the fire that radiates from it ;-)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes