damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I must said I agree with what sexieallie2001 wrote previously.
So, I will be a complete lazy fat ass and simply quote her :)
1). I’m very much drawn to games that have strong female MC. By strong I mean characters who haven’t fucked every other character by the 4th frame. Slow burn/build up is key for me. Well written lesbian routes are also significant to me. “Hey, you’re pretty, let’s do it“ is boring (see previous bit about having sex with everyone by the 4th frame). I mean a married woman who is only now discovering her lesbian side isn’t going to go full on girl fun at the drop of a hat. Realism is amazing! Free Pass is exactly the kind of game I want to play.
2). I love how you two are developing the story. Even more I adore how you interact with your fans and ask for feedback. That is truly special. My only ask is that even though I’m going the Lesbian Only route, please don’t have Yoon sleep with everyone she meets. I know as a player we can somewhat control that, I just don’t want to see her become a total slut because she’s better than that.
3). Definitely upload fan art! There are some OMG level amazing artists here and I’d take advantage of that.
3a & 3b). I have to agree with the others about working on too many project will make them all suffer. Plus, to be honestly selfish I want as much Free Pass as fast as I can get it. :). While I have no doubt any game you and Stella work on will be great, Free Pass will be my first love. :)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
As fan of female runner/fitness outfits i can say i almost j*zzed at pants after seeing this ;)
Both girls have nice legs shape, Yoon admires beauty of her friend looking at her ass from time to time - that's why she's running as second one:KEK::giggle:
Dust effect looks so real at summer, when ground is dry
Thank You

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
First one one i forgot to remove the Sue hair which strangely enough i think blended quite well with her other hair. View attachment 1255908
View attachment 1255909
:love: :oops:
Wiggle wine girl, are you a newer, jump up and twerk
Pretty girl wiggle and wine your body Wiggle and wine, girl you look sexy
Pretty girl wiggle and wine your body Wiggle and wine girl you look pretty IMG_20210620_125201.jpg

my first not-perv reaction for art showing girl with great body and wine:KEK:

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I know I was kidding. Due to tradition, we didn't drunk much and when I drink, I get drunk with just 2-3 cups. And I start doing idiotic and craziest things.
Our tradition (old slavic tradition) tells us to drink sometime to keep healty and to make slavic gods happy
last time when i was drunk it was at january, i got drunk drinking 6 beers and 0.7 liter of vodka :D
but i think i will pass with alcohol till new years eve:HideThePain:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes