WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm always stealing dev arts made by After Choices to make phone wallpapers and to set them on my profile pic :KEK: ;), but i never downloading fan arts from other artists here, these fan arts are great, just i'm too embarassed to ask
Please Dev more wallpapers :sneaky:
Feel free to download any of my art you are more than welcome to use it. And if you want one done as a wallpaper just give me the resolution you want in. :giggle:

BamID

May 17, 2020
Thanks, my friend. you explain it so well. My own language itself is quite hard :D It has tons of pronouns to use when communicating with others. English is still the best but it is so sad I am still not perfect at it. :D

don't worry about that... i sucked at english too when i was younger
to be honest.. i learned english through watching anime with english subtitles..
and it's now almost better then my german.. even though it shouldn't be ^^"

it's learning by doing.. and with that interactions you learn things and words you wouldn't learn at school level english..

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
don't worry about that... i sucked at english too when i was younger
to be honest.. i learned english through watching anime with english subtitles..
and it's now almost better then my german.. even though it shouldn't be ^^"

it's learning by doing.. and with that interactions you learn things and words you wouldn't learn at school level english..
I learned it from Web series, too. I am in my late 20's, early 30's and still learning :D The problem is I start learning another third language, too. :D

Oct 20, 2019
Thank you so much for your advice and support. I have a sad story path to tell be ready for it (Sorry for spoiling). I and Stella watch lots of K-Drama. Let's cry together. LOL :D We always discuss if we will be hated for putting Drama in the future. What a typical Asians we are :D
You’re very much welcome!! No worries about the sad story line. That will just make the story more real and emotional! Just be prepared that if something happens to Jasmine I will be an absolute wreck! :) But it’s ok if it is just so long as it’s meaningful sad drama. :) :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes