After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me step closer to you.

Hi, I would like to ask you a few questions.
1. If possible, let me know why you play the "Free Pass".
2. What can I and Stella do for you again under the heading After Choices?
3. Should we upload Fan Arts Wallpapers? Or answer if we're going to have to do another Side-game.
Because creating Fan Art Wallpaper is the same time as doing another Game, which has to be done in detail.
Stella and my Idea for Side-game are as follows:
3a. Asian Stepmother (Male MC or Multiple Protag)
3b. Trans Woman MC

BTW, the rendering has done!!! Now I am doing the programming.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
My person opinion i would stick with the game you are making, i wouldn't even start looking at doing another game till you probably get to the end of this one. A lot of devs do it and they end up abandoning their first project. Not saying you would do that, but i would stick with what you have now my friend.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
My person opinion i would stick with the game you are making, i wouldn't even start looking at doing another game till you probably get to the end of this one. A lot of devs do it and they end up abandoning their first project. Not saying you would do that, but i would stick with what you have now my friend.
Thanks for answering, my friend. I won't abandon this, I promise. This game takes 60% of my income. I will consider rendering full-time (Less Wallpaper because I got you!). Then people here may get the regular updates weekly or if they can wait they will get major updates.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

3. Should we upload Fan Arts Wallpapers? Or answer if we're going to have to do another Side-game.
Because creating Fan Art Wallpaper is the same time as doing another Game, which has to be done in detail.
3b. Trans Woman MC

1. because Yoon,Sukkhon,Jas, Michelle,Zoe are cute characters, also playing in game where female mc is not whore from first relase is interesting - who she can become
2.please add hide button to hide ui/hud, there are some scenes where i don't want to see qoutes, i want to see what they are doing :love: :KEK:
3. Fan arts? Yes, please do them
The most important quest for dev team is make more "Free Pass" updates before relasing next game or even complete game first before starting relase another
The first games are abandoned or have onhold tag forever
White_Wolf619 have right

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I too like the White Wolf, I think that working on too many projects ... risks ruining one or all of them, you are nice and very helpful, you will see that your game will grow (y)
I also like white_wolf. Don't worry too much about covid-20. I know the good traditional recipe of soup. Just kidding sorry if I had gone too far.

Really thank you so much for answering. You, fan artists, are taking a huge part in the game. BTW I have asked White_Wolf.
Will you grant me permission to use your fan arts as a new update's background? (Such as Game Menu, MainMenu, etc.) Will give you the credits, of course.

Oct 20, 2019

3b. Trans Woman MC

1). I’m very much drawn to games that have strong female MC. By strong I mean characters who haven’t fucked every other character by the 4th frame. Slow burn/build up is key for me. Well written lesbian routes are also significant to me. “Hey, you’re pretty, let’s do it“ is boring (see previous bit about having sex with everyone by the 4th frame). I mean a married woman who is only now discovering her lesbian side isn’t going to go full on girl fun at the drop of a hat. Realism is amazing! Free Pass is exactly the kind of game I want to play.
2). I love how you two are developing the story. Even more I adore how you interact with your fans and ask for feedback. That is truly special. My only ask is that even though I’m going the Lesbian Only route, please don’t have Yoon sleep with everyone she meets. I know as a player we can somewhat control that, I just don’t want to see her become a total slut because she’s better than that.
3). Definitely upload fan art! There are some OMG level amazing artists here and I’d take advantage of that.
3a & 3b). I have to agree with the others about working on too many project will make them all suffer. Plus, to be honestly selfish I want as much Free Pass as fast as I can get it. :). While I have no doubt any game you and Stella work on will be great, Free Pass will be my first love. :)

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I also like white_wolf. Don't worry too much about covid-20. I know the good traditional recipe of soup. Just kidding sorry if I had gone too far.

Really thank you so much for answering. You, fan artists, are taking a huge part in the game. BTW I have asked White_Wolf.
Will you grant me permission to use your fan arts as a new update's background? (Such as Game Menu, MainMenu, etc.) Will give you the credits, of course.
as I told you I appreciated your availability, you shared your work with us, these are your characters, everything placed here is yours and you don't have to give me credits (y)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
as I told you I appreciated your availability, you shared your work with us, these are your characters, everything placed here is yours and you don't have to give me credits (y)
Thanks, come on, I ain't bossing around. That's not our tradition. I will credit you for sure. Artist to artist, that's respect.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
1). I’m very much drawn to games that have strong female MC. By strong I mean characters who haven’t fucked every other character by the 4th frame. Slow burn/build up is key for me. Well written lesbian routes are also significant to me. “Hey, you’re pretty, let’s do it“ is boring (see previous bit about having sex with everyone by the 4th frame). I mean a married woman who is only now discovering her lesbian side isn’t going to go full on girl fun at the drop of a hat. Realism is amazing! Free Pass is exactly the kind of game I want to play.
2). I love how you two are developing the story. Even more I adore how you interact with your fans and ask for feedback. That is truly special. My only ask is that even though I’m going the Lesbian Only route, please don’t have Yoon sleep with everyone she meets. I know as a player we can somewhat control that, I just don’t want to see her become a total slut because she’s better than that.
3). Definitely upload fan art! There are some OMG level amazing artists here and I’d take advantage of that.
3a & 3b). I have to agree with the others about working on too many project will make them all suffer. Plus, to be honestly selfish I want as much Free Pass as fast as I can get it. :). While I have no doubt any game you and Stella work on will be great, Free Pass will be my first love. :)
Thank you so much for your advice and support. I have a sad story path to tell be ready for it (Sorry for spoiling). I and Stella watch lots of K-Drama. Let's cry together. LOL :D We always discuss if we will be hated for putting Drama in the future. What the typical Asians we are :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Thanks, come on, I ain't bossing around. That's not our tradition. I will credit you for sure. Artist to artist, that's respect.
I'm sorry often what I want to say is not understood, many words of my language do not correspond to the English ones, for me it is a pleasure to put some work here, at this moment yours is the only game for which I fanart, what I put and you like it you can use it as you want ..... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

BamID

May 17, 2020
I'm sorry often what I want to say is not understood, many words of my language do not correspond to the English ones, for me it is a pleasure to put some work here, at this moment yours is the only game for which I fanart, what I put and you like it you can use it as you want ..... (y)
what she meant was, that she repects the work you put into the renders... and even if she created the assetts, it was still you who used them, so it's only normal to respect that and appreciate the work that has been done ^^

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Still, your English is better than mine. No worry. Thanks for everything.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
what she meant was, that she repects the work you put into the renders... and even if she created the assetts, it was still you who used them, so it's only normal to respect that and appreciate the work that has been done ^^
Thanks, my friend. you explain it so well. My own language itself is quite hard :D It has tons of pronouns to use when communicating with others. English is still the best but it is so sad I am still not perfect at it. :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes