damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Zoe looks absolutely beautiful here. Kinda like her better without all the piercings (but that’s just me). Great job!
I must said I'm not a great fan of tattoo and piercings either. For me, it's must be my old age, I'm an old timer who grew up in a time when women rarely had tattoo and the only part they had pierced was the ears :).

In fact, it's very strange with Zoe.
I prefer curvy brunette with minimum body "alterations" like tattoo and piercing. Which is quite the opposite of Zoe.
And yet, I like this girl. Maybe because she is the one that lead Yoon on the lesbian path ;).

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I must said I'm not a great fan of tattoo and piercings either. For me, it's must be my old age, I'm an old timer who grew up in a time when women rarely had tattoo and the only part they had pierced was the ears :).

In fact, it's very strange with Zoe.
I prefer curvy brunette with minimum body "alterations" like tattoo and piercing. Which is quite the opposite of Zoe.
And yet, I like this girl. Maybe because she is the one that lead Yoon on the lesbian path ;).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you mean like this?? Sara Lance from Legends of tomorrow and Arrow.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I mainly did these for myself but thought i would share them, I couldn't find a way to match Yoon's face to the body suit. Anyway for me this was one of the greatest moments in video gaming that i have played also one of the saddest moments. To me it was one of the greatest love stories ever told, so hope you all like it.
Some of my favorite quotes.
Cortana: "Take a girl for a ride."
Cortana: "Don't make a girl a promise you can't keep."
and a tender moment between the Chief and Cortana.
Cortana: "I 've waited so long to do that."
Chef and Cortana 001.jpg Chef and Cortana 002.jpg
Did a little PS and ran them through filter on snapseed.
1271802_Chef_and_Cortana_001-01.jpeg 1271804_Chef_and_Cortana_002-01.jpeg

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I mainly did these for myself but thought i would share them, I couldn't find a way to match Yoon's face to the body suit. Anyway for me this was one of the greatest moments in video gaming that i have played also one of the saddest moments. To me it was one of the greatest love stories ever told, so hope you all like it.
View attachment 1250141 View attachment 1250143
View attachment 1250166 View attachment 1250167
Looking great, my friend.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619
Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 1250141 View attachment 1250143
View attachment 1250166 View attachment 1250167
My gamer heart just melted…

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yoon: "Hello I am Yoon Ni Ko, Model number 763. I am at your service."
Linda: "Oh aren't you just a peach."
Yoon: "My records indicate that you have had seven model previous to me, i apologize for having to deal with so many faulty models. If you wish to request a upgrade i can order you one right now."
Linda: "Oh that is okay I guess we just over worked the others, we are still trying to get into the grove of using you."
Yoon: "I am pleased to serve at your every whim."
Linda: "Oh i am sure you will do a wonderful Job...You have been implanted with the emotion chip?"
Yoon: "Yes as you requested, I believe there has been tweaks made to it to make my skin more sensitive to the touch."
Linda: "Very good indeed, I do believe my husband and I are really going to enjoy you."
Yoon: "I hope i last longer then my predecessors."
Yoon and Linda 002.jpg Yoon and Linda 001.jpg
Linda: "Lets hope so."

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yoon: "My records indicate that you have had seven model previous to me, i apologize for having to deal with so many faulty models. If you wish to request a upgrade i can order you one right now."
Linda: "Oh that is okay I guess we just over worked the others, we are still trying to get into the grove of using you."
Linda: "Oh i am sure you will do a wonderful Job...You have been implanted with the emotion chip?"
Yoon: "Yes as you requested, I believe there has been tweaks made to it to make my skin more sensitive to the touch."
Linda: "Very good indeed, I do believe my husband and I are really going to enjoy you."
View attachment 1250830 View attachment 1250829
Linda looks so sexy with that short.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1250830 View attachment 1250829
Reserve Yoon Ni Ko #666 for Sukkhon, Sukkhon needs special model, which survive her naughty experiments :love: :KEK:;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes