Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Our tradition (old slavic tradition) tells us to drink sometime to keep healty and to make slavic gods happy
last time when i was drunk it was at january, i got drunk drinking 6 beers and 0.7 liter of vodka :D
but i think i will pass with alcohol till new years eve:HideThePain:
I make craft beer and fruit liqueurs:love:, I happen to drink only for parties with friends, now I have good self-control, a few years ago it happened to me the next morning at the New Year's party ... to wake up on the steps of the church :eek: .. while people used to go to mass:ROFLMAO:, now I go mountain bike, I just drink a few beers:whistle:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
And also, we can see that she finished with red wine, and I think she must have started with a white wine.
Which is a big mistake.
Because, as we say in French
"blanc sur rouge, rien ne bouge,
rouge sur blanc, tout fout le camp !"
Which can be roughly translated as
"white on red, nothing moves
red on white, everything goes to hell!"
:)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
And also, we can see that she finished with red wine, and I think she must have started with a white wine.
Which is a big mistake.
Because, as we say in French
"blanc sur rouge, rien ne bouge,
rouge sur blanc, tout fout le camp !"
Which can be roughly translated as
"white on red, nothing moves
red on white, everything goes to hell!"
:)
In Australia we just say give us what's on the top shelf. :giggle:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello, artists, please post some hot photos before tonight. Umm Morning from your place :D

I am taking some or most of your hot photos and put them as a slideshow behind the main menu of the next update. I have asked most of you for permission and I will give credit to you all. Thanks :love:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hello, artists, please post some hot photos before tonight. Umm Morning from your place :D

I am taking some or most of your hot photos and put them as a slideshow behind the main menu of the next update. I have asked most of you for permission and I will give credit to you all. Thanks :love:
All arts are worthy to add them to game (game size will be huuuuuggge)
i like all of fan arts, everyone have her/his own look at those characters :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You don't need to anymore, i watched this art at phone screen and could not see she's so sexy
She's now on 42" tv screen and looks delicious :love:

Sorry for not appreceating Your art at first, i was in hospital and my shitty phone have small screen to see her beauty good :HideThePain:
Hey no problem and certainly no need to apologise and a speedy recovery

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes