WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
If the AWAM fan art thread is anything to go by, a fan art thread can draw a completely different crowd. There are some fan artists there that don't even play the main game.
As long as we don't draw any of the weird ones from there i am happy.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As long as we don't draw any of the weird ones from there i am happy.
I'm likely one of the "weird ones", so that was likely a doomed hope from the beginning. After all, I have already expressed disappointment you've neutered Sukkhon. I might not go for that kinda content, but neutering someone just seems rude. If someone even threatened to neuter me, I'd definitely get offended

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm likely one of the "weird ones", so that was likely a doomed hope from the beginning. After all, I have already expressed disappointment you've neutered Sukkhon. I might not go for that kinda content, but neutering someone just seems rude. If someone even threatened to neuter me, I'd definitely get offended
But seeing as this is art then can't really offend a character that doesn't really exist, however if After Choices doesn't like what i have done then i would change the character, but i also see it as the artist who is recreating the fan art has artistic control as long as i am not selling After choices work i am free to express to see the character as i want to see him/her. But i also respect others decisions like yours to not agree with me in how i portray her, as i said on AWAM i would never have someone removed or banned cause they disagree with me or my work. But don't forget you are free to create Sukkhon as you wish to see them. The weirdos i am talking about are the more demanding people or people that just wish to cause shit on the forum.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But seeing as this is art then can't really offend a character that doesn't really exist, however if After Choices doesn't like what i have done then i would change the character, but i also see it as the artist who is recreating the fan art has artistic control as long as i am not selling After choices work i am free to express to see the character as i want to see him/her. But i also respect others decisions like yours to not agree with me in how i portray her, as i said on AWAM i would never have someone removed or banned cause they disagree with me or my work. But don't forget you are free to create Sukkhon as you wish to see them. The weirdos i am talking about are the more demanding people or people that just wish to cause shit on the forum.
True. I guess since as far as I know I was one of the ones that encouraged After Choices to make Sukkhon trans only, since I know a few trans people myself, I know second-hand that Representation matters. So Sukkhon will only be trans to me. And she appears to be one of the few that is represented as trans properly.

And to be frank, the idea of Sukkhon just shouting "Suck my cock!" to anyone catcalling her just amuses me.

• Haha
Reactions: Zanax and BUCCO

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
however if@ After Choices doesn't like what i have done then i would change the character
After Choices if what I posted is not good or if you think it is harmful for this section ... tell me and I will avoid posting this kind of work
It would be so rude of me to restrict the artist's imaginations. And also, I don't see any of the arts you all have posted make me uncomfortable. Actually, I am learning different perspectives. I don't want to see another After Choices. I just want to see my characters from out of the box.

Sorry for being inactive during those days, I have been struggling with passport cases. As I am of mixed heritages now is the worst time for me here to get foreign incomes (Like from Patreon, itch.io)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It would be so rude of me to restrict the artist's imaginations. And also, I don't see any of the arts you all have posted make me uncomfortable. Actually, I am learning different perspectives. I don't want to see another After Choices. I just want to see my characters from out of the box.

Sorry for being inactive during those days, I have been struggling with passport cases. As I am of mixed heritages now is the worst time for me here to get foreign incomes (Like from Patreon, itch.io)
And that our differences in our artistic preferences is expressed respectfully is a credit to you and the characters you've created.

I might dislike what White_Wolf has done in terms of portraying Sukkhon without her canon anatomy, that has nothing to do with my respect for him as an artist. Just might influence what I "like" and what I don't.

Speaking of, which skin do you use for Futalicious?

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017

you have all my respect, for this I do not want to create problems, if I continue to post here it is only because I appreciated your behavior, I just hope that this section does not get dirty and I do not mean by the works posted

Reactions: sexieallie2001

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Sweet tiny baby Jesus people, all I wanted to know is if there were other women on this page besides me. Didn’t intend to be the catalyst for an artistic philosophical debate.
quiet(y), we talk about different things, it is not due to your question, in other sections of the forum, hell broke out for nothing, you can have divergent opinions, but always with respect and education, this section for now is an island happy, let's try to keep it that way

Reactions: sexieallie2001
Oct 20, 2019
quiet(y), we talk about different things, it is not due to your question, in other sections of the forum, hell broke out for nothing, you can have divergent opinions, but always with respect and education, this section for now is an island happy, let's try to keep it that way
Agreed. :) I was just trying to be silly. :) I had laugh emojis that somehow didn't make it into my post. :)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Will someone please just post some art so a moderator doesn't come in and delete half the posts again lol :giggle: And to any moderator that comes here i ask you leave the posts alone as we are having a friendly conversation. No bickering i swears.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes