After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Speaking of, which skin do you use for Futalicious?
I will sent you a sshot once I have reached my PC. For now, what I can tell is I always tend to choose the closeup skin color and adjust translucency weight of geo shell to match with the body.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The fan art page is where all the magic happens. :)
My bad, I misunderstand you.
I thought you wanted to know if there were other female players of Free Pass, and you had the wrong thread.

So, for any other ladies who follow this thread, don't be shy.
Our dear sexieallie2001 feel a bit lonely here, being the only woman surrounded by a bunch of pervert dudes ;-).
Please, don't let her alone.

• Love
Reactions: sexieallie2001

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Hello, everyone, I know it's a lot to ask but can you make a collection post of your fan art with the artist's name or your trademark written on the wallpaper. I want to upload your precious fan art to my Patreon.
I'm sorry but lately I don't have much time, what posted here is yours, you can do whatever you want with it, this material has been posted to thank you ... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

BamID

May 17, 2020
It's a hobby psyco.. you're not here to deliver fanart everyday :D
i for one am currently working on another Char from another Game with some fundamental changes ( from shy little book worm to yandere girlfriend :3 )

for the other part.. i don't use PS and/or GimP, and therefor don't have any watermark/name in my Pictures (just when i have them on devianArt)

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
It's a hobby psyco.. you're not here to deliver fanart everyday :D
i for one am currently working on another Char from another Game with some fundamental changes ( from shy little book worm to yandere girlfriend :3 )

for the other part.. i don't use PS and/or GimP, and therefor don't have any watermark/name in my Pictures (just when i have them on devianArt)
I really believe that my poor English often does not make them understand what I mean, so before falling into misunderstandings, I prefer to let it go (y)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have already posted in the main thread.
To everyone, i will not go into details so please don't ask. I have spoken to After Choices and he is okay. He is dealing with a lot at the moment and will be on here soon. I ask that you respect his privacy as he has been through a lot and if he wishes to discuss what is going on he will. So please just share your prayers and well wishes for him. He has been a kind and friendly person to us all and to the fan art community. So please give him time and some love.
To all the wonderful artists out there keep up the wonderful work of these beautiful characters. I know After Choices enjoys seeing them.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have already posted in the main thread.
To everyone, i will not go into details so please don't ask. I have spoken to After Choices and he is okay. He is dealing with a lot at the moment and will be on here soon. I ask that you respect his privacy as he has been through a lot and if he wishes to discuss what is going on he will. So please just share your prayers and well wishes for him. He has been a kind and friendly person to us all and to the fan art community. So please give him time and some love.
To all the wonderful artists out there keep up the wonderful work of these beautiful characters. I know After Choices enjoys seeing them.
Thank you so much, my friend, and all people here.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes