cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, is it avoidable ? I don't want to my FMC to participate in that scene where she is naked with strangers, it's so out of character, my FMC only wants Sukkhon
doubt it and if you aren't STEP-son's path then nothing happens there.

Reactions: jenyabest

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
can the game game be finished with lesbian only or hetero only? or is it just a series of sex scenes that we have no control over?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can the game game be finished with lesbian only or hetero only? or is it just a series of sex scenes that we have no control over?
game can be played with either of path but getting ending is different thing (on my play yoon wentg back to homecountry alone).

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ohh im not worried about the ending, unless is one of those games where you go the whole games sleeping with a buncha girls but then the ending is something like "an then she fuck a buncha dudes after that" or visa versa, you know when the ending is the opposite of the actions in game
but im going to read " game can be played with either of path " as you can avoid all dick, or all pussy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What a rude way to speak about the Queen of the game!
:)
In a similar way that AWAM or Big Brother or Being a Dik clones have popped up, even if I have to make it myself, I kinda wonder about a VN with Sukkhon as the protagonist

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
In a similar way that AWAM or Big Brother or Being a Dik clones have popped up, even if I have to make it myself, I kinda wonder about a VN with Sukkhon as the protagonist
Actually at the beginning,AWAM was a clone of so many female MC RPGM games.
There was a lot of inspirations from games with Life in the title.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I think it's a pity that the developer gave up on this game, because I really liked Yoon and found her very endearing in her clumsy, sensitive side, a little lost with a life that was too ordered and disappointing, or the difficulties of living abroad in a culture other than her own.

Unfortunately, the game's reboot disappointed me greatly. I found that most of the situations affecting the main character felt rushed, absurd and sometimes a tad ridiculous, but not in a good way. I'm not a big fan of the animations in the reboot either, finding them too clumsy, stiff and rather poorly done, detracting from the interest of the scenes in question.

Whether it's the developer's about-turns on character development, spin-off games or half-reboots, or his communication errors, it personally makes me lose interest in what he produces in the future, to put it bluntly.

It's pretty sad to have ruined a rather interesting story and protagonist, only to throw it all away and quickly move on, pretending that nothing ever happened ...
I may replay the first version at some point, either out of nostalgia or as a reminder of wasted potential. I was also quite excited by this other project, "Kathoey", the idea of playing such a character was interesting and the situations surely unique and touching, it was an original starting point and I would have liked to see the undoubtedly difficult situations that the character could have lived with the weight of social norms and the gaze of others in general, sentimental relationships etc..

So that's how I feel about it all, sorry if I vented too much, haha.

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
Yes, is it avoidable ? I don't want to my FMC to participate in that scene where she is naked with strangers, it's so out of character, my FMC only wants Sukkhon
I would like to see Yoon and Sukkhon start a family if there is a Season 2. Also Yoon develops a sexual attraction to a very young Thai Shota(Nephew)??!!

3.60 star(s) 80 Votes