lianinliyan

Apr 17, 2019
I have a small question on the compressed Win version. After the Daniel's BJ scene, when she and the daughter had a discussion, the game just goes back to the open scene. Do you have similar problem? How can I solve it? Thanks a lot!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, plus the infamous "Golden Triangle".

Thanks "Top Gear" for broadening my horizon :ROFLMAO: One of the few outsiders allowed in there at that time years ago, not sure if that was factually true or not.

The crazy 16 lane interstate they built that no one was using was absolute INSANE.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The lesbian friendly route seems to block anything with her boy, and if you don't take the lesbian friendly route, there's no interaction with the girl.
Turn off the lesbian-friendly mode, and most of the time you can go both routes. But for some relationships, you might want to have two saves or more for different playthroughs.

Reactions: CharleyT

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a small question on the compressed Win version. After the Daniel's BJ scene, when she and the daughter had a discussion, the game just goes back to the open scene. Do you have similar problem? How can I solve it? Thanks a lot!
i think there could be fix posted.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
After Choices, do you think there will be a season 2?
If so, is there a canon ending for the 1st season?
Because with so many endings, I don't think that it will be possible to continue them all.

Dianohka

Jan 22, 2022
It's a pity that there is no pregnancy system in the game. So that in the end you could see a child, for example, a female main character with a trans girl.

status10

Jul 18, 2019
"Lesbian friendly" is simply wrong wording leading everyone to confusion. It should be something like "Lesbian route" to clarify that dicks exit the game to a great extend if you choose this.

I also thought lesbian friendly simply means you can also have sex with women.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Lesbian friendly" is simply wrong wording leading everyone to confusion. It should be something like "Lesbian route" to clarify that dicks exit the game to a great extend if you choose this.

yes, game has 2 paths, either mc fucks guys or has sex with "daughter" and other female friends only.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Unfortunately, with Sukkhon in the game, there is no single solution that will suit everybody because there isn't a commonly accepted term for a relationship between a ciswoman and a trans one.

They're both women, so lesbian would seem correct at first, but since the trans woman has a dick, the term gets blurry.

Both "Lesbian friendly" and "Lesbian route" are inappropriate in their ways.

The only thing we can do is accept it, like Yoon's broken English. You understand what she means, even if the wording isn't technically correct.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately, with Sukkhon in the game, there is no single solution that will suit everybody because there isn't a commonly accepted term for a relationship between a ciswoman and a trans one.

They're both women, so lesbian would seem correct at first, but since the trans woman has a dick, the term gets blurry.

Both "Lesbian friendly" and "Lesbian route" are inappropriate in their ways.

The only thing we can do is accept it, like Yoon's broken English. You understand what she means, even if the wording isn't technically correct.
I personally would still consider it 100% a lesbian relationship. Like everyone you can't help who you are attracted to. Even a straight person is not attracted to all the body types of the opposite gender. A trans woman is still a woman. If a lesbian is not attracted by trans woman because she is put of by the dick it simply means that and nothing else. It is a personal preference that has nothing to do with the label. If you want to add to it to signify the special nature of the relation nobody is stopping you though but IMO by just using the word lesbian you are also including relations with trans women. I'll be the first to admit that at some point labels become confusing.

3.60 star(s) 80 Votes