After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I even like that even in the finale, Yoon thinks in what is still broken English. But I'll wait till I've discovered the new lesbian content before commenting further.

After Choices, so there's still hope for the return of Yoon and Sukkhon? And is Kathoey actually abandoned?
I am currently working on Naughty 40 and hopefully I find time to work on Kathoey as well. I am going solo again for now. The situation in the country get worse a lot more than it was in 2021. I am glad I could get out but I feel truly sorry for those who are still in the country. Poor people, they had been forced to get into military with almost no age limit.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I am currently working on Naughty 40 and hopefully I find time to work on Kathoey as well. I am going solo again for now. The situation in the country get worse a lot more than it was in 2021. I am glad I could get out but I feel truly sorry for those who are still in the country. Poor people, they had been forced to get into military with almost no age limit.
Glad you and your family are safe my friend. Such a difficult situation going on in the world.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Glad you and your family are safe my friend. Such a difficult situation going on in the world.
I was reading all those lines from N40 one by one. I realized you make my characters speak English. Thanks to you doing god work, which is proofreading, they sound human. LOL. Otherwise, they would have been speaking Engrish or Alien languages.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Fortunately, my financial position is now the best it's been for years. Don't care much about Naughty40, but if Free Pass S2 or Kathoey back from abandonment is on the cards, I'm all in.

Viet9999

May 26, 2024
I've made a quick Gallery unlock for that.

Nov. 9, 2023:
Updated the Mod for the new game version v1.22

Download Mod v1.22
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2228544

Since the game is now finished I've made an Android port, too.
I've used the compressed game version from here as a base,
incl. are the i-patch, my gallery unlocker and the WT Mod from here.

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mods v1.22 (~850MB)
Pixeldrain -
Hi KoGa3,

can you update your Mods with this?: https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-season-1-v1-22-after-choices.77485/post-15038769 (Free Pass v1.56)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, and thanks for the info.
But after a quick first check unfortunately it seems you can't simply do an unlock to see the new scenes anymore. The unlocking itself is not the problem, but at least the latest gallery scene is also bound to a specific game route/variable to see it. And if you are not on that route it closes that gallery scene again. Therefore I probably would also have to change some things in the main game now to work. But doing that would make my unlocker not compatible to the WT Mod, and maybe even mess with the game saves compatibility.

I maybe check later on if there's another solution for that, but for now my unlocker is onhold.

Edit Oct. 9, 2024: maybe there's a solution for it, but I have to check that a bit more at some free time first.

Last edited:

Viet9999

May 26, 2024
Hi, and thanks for the info.
But after a quick first check unfortunately it seems you can't simply do an unlock to see the new scenes anymore. The unlocking itself is not the problem, but at least the latest gallery scene is also bound to a specific game route/variable to see it. And if you are not on that route it closes that gallery scene again. Therefore I probably would also have to change some things in the main game now to work. But doing that would make my unlocker not compatible to the WT Mod, and maybe even mess with the game saves compatibility.

I maybe check later on if there's another solution for that, but for now my unlocker is onhold.
Thx for your reply :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Free Pass [S1 v1.56] [After Choices] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v1.22 -> v1.56 [730 MB]
- - - -

Mac: v1.22 -> v1.56 [732 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 80 Votes