AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the interest. I always try to keep things balanced. But most of the fans here are for lesbian things. Personally, I and Stella are even trying to keep third gender/ kathoey - Trans Woman content in our game.

This game has two specific features:
1) Pure Lesbian Mode On/Off
2) Transgender Contents On/Off

You can ask questions relating to the game, anytime.
BRING THE LESBIANS!!!!!!

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I don't suppose there is a way to fix Yoon's hair after Zari ruined it? (obviously my opinion) It looked far better black, and even the plain style was better. Only real complaint, other than hoping the dev can find a native English speaker to polish up the dialgue.
Keep up the good work.

P.S. What the hell does Icez mean?! Where I come from its a frozen drink dessert we used to get from a nation wide retailer formerly know as K-Mart, lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I want to like this game/vn very much, but I just can't follow the story. The Engrish is unreadable.
I don't suppose there is a way to fix Yoon's hair after Zari ruined it? (obviously my opinion) It looked far better black, and even the plain style was better. Only real complaint, other than hoping the dev can find a native English speaker to polish up the dialgue.
Keep up the good work.

P.S. What the hell does Icez mean?! Where I come from its a frozen drink dessert we used to get from a nation wide retailer formerly know as K-Mart, lol
Working on polishing the dialogue as we speak. "Icez", as I understand it, is slang often used by katheoy and women in Thailand. Nearest translation I can think of would be similar to "totes".

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Keep up the good work.

I will consider making polls for hair and other things. Thanks for the suggestion.

We are not native speakers. Sorry for the inconveniences. We have asked help for translation. Hopefully, we can get the edit texts soon.

Alley Cat is right. Icez is Thailand specific exclamation mostly used by Third Gender - Kathoey and women. Also widely used in Myanmar.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I will consider making polls for hair and other things. Thanks for the suggestion.

We are not native speakers. Sorry for the inconveniences. We have asked help for translation. Hopefully, we can get the edit texts soon.

Alley Cat is right. Icez is Thailand specific exclamation mostly used by Third Gender - Kathoey and women. Also widely used in Myanmar.
Consider adding to poll ginger, blonde and pink hair:love:;) she can look like real pop star
That color she had while sitting on rock with apples was great, real slavic beauty

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have to say that Free Pass seems to be very interesting and looking forward to the developer(s) progress with the main and side characters in the coming updates.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Thank you so much for playing. We will try to make things better one version after another.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It would be great if someone makes a walkthrough APK of an incest version. So that I can release it again on itch.io and android.mo with the credit.
Once I get the walkthroughs done, KoGa3 may be up for making a walkthrough mod, like they did for AWAM. Then making an Android version of that shouldn't be too difficult.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes