Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
OK, it make sens to hide stats that are irrelevant in the present scene.

I don't remember how I enabled this option, but it's fine the way it is.

OK, I understand now.
This OSA is in fact a good feature. Make sens that the MC could have "extra feeling" for some NPC.
I suppose at some point a high score might unlock some scenes.
Great idea dev !
The decision as to whether or not you play on "Normal" or "Hard" mode is made at the start of the game, with "Hard" having point requirements in order to get scenes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I just got to this game and after much reading the comments I only have one question before playing it. If you follow the woman's path by being faithful to her husband, that is, not having sex with others other than the husband, do you have a way to go or are you just ready to be chosen the free pass and be able to have extramarital sex? You know, there are games that give you the opportunity not to cheat but you have hardly anything in that way.
for the moment there is not really anything on the faithful route.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I just got to this game and after much reading the comments I only have one question before playing it. If you follow the woman's path by being faithful to her husband, that is, not having sex with others other than the husband, do you have a way to go or are you just ready to be chosen the free pass and be able to have extramarital sex? You know, there are games that give you the opportunity not to cheat but you have hardly anything in that way.
Thank you so much for your interest. Good wife Points are the records for the future releases. There will be good wife contents in the future.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you so much for your interest. Good wife Points are the records for the future releases. There will be good wife contents in the future.
it will be hard, after three years of celibacy, Yoon will probably have to slip on the stairs, fall on him ;-) hmm i'm curious :p

• Haha
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes