Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
It says on the changelog for v0.394 that there is Gerontophilia.

Which scene was it referring to? Was it David's boss? And were there other scenes or it just meant that part where she flashes her cleavage. I was hoping for someone older to be honest, maybe Yoon goes to nursing home and she gets scenes there, harassed or helps an old man out of pity or something. Just a suggestion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
But as a father, I advise you not to hold a child like that. Believe me, it is very dangerous for newborn babies' necks. :HideThePain:
I totally agree.
One hand under the buttocks to support the baby, the other behind the head to support it and prevent it from falling backwards.
Until 3-4 months, the neck muscles are usually not able to support the weight of the head.

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It says on the changelog for v0.394 that there is Gerontophilia.

Which scene was it referring to? Was it David's boss? And were there other scenes or it just meant that part where she flashes her cleavage. I was hoping for someone older to be honest, maybe Yoon goes to nursing home and she gets scenes there, harassed or helps an old man out of pity or something. Just a suggestion.
I believe it refers to Iceman

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
But as a father, I advise you not to hold a child like that. Believe me, it is very dangerous for newborn babies' necks. :HideThePain:
"The Father" Doesnt hold his baby right on reference photos. Pay attention to the hand holding a kid on left picture, or even close the face, look at both pictures for couple of seconds and tell who is holding the kid.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
"The Father" Doesnt hold his baby right on reference photos. Pay attention to the hand holding a kid on left picture, or even close the face, look at both pictures for couple of seconds and tell who is holding the kid.
He meant he is father of his Child in real life, he meant also holding child without giving support to child's neck can cause damage to the cervical vertebrae
(this woman wasn't giving any support to child's neck at second picture)
Babys are having soft bones till 3-8 months, holding child not properly can be dangerous to his/her neck in future:unsure:

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes