Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
thumb up ;-)
Yoon could drive one of those cars:

Yoon sitting on car wearing dress with huge cleavage, waiting for Michelle to come out of college building, all people are looking at them with jelaousy :love:;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I had entirely different point

Is she(he/it)?
All i can see is a man holding a toddler.
:LOL:I know she can have small breasts and those tatoos make her to look more tough than sexy but she's a woman o_O
At first photo she's looking tired after night without sleep cause baby was crying
(my sister looks that tired too when her baby was crying all night long cause fever):eek:

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Missing her sister, Yoon!!!
Temporary Names - Thinzar Bo, Cherry Bo, Yoon Mi Mi Ko, Khun Ni Ko
#CustomCharacter #Ulzzang
View attachment 1217404
Lovely, kissable lips; amazing, deep eyes; those boobs are huuuge :love::love::love::love::love::love:;i love this perky nipples - I Love Her
She have great figure, i'm curious about her hair at her private place, she's styling her bush i think:oops::KEK:
Thank You
Damned Tease Art:LOL:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Great render.
Personally, I am more interested in her personality. Will she be as innocent and shy as Yoon?
It will be interesting if they are complete opposites)
As far as I know, the younger ones are always black sheep in a family. Some people on the internet believe girls with the name "Thinzar"(Still not sure about the name) are mostly hot and sexy. Her younger sister is more active than her but still, they are sisters so they may share some attitudes.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Lovely, kissable lips; amazing, deep eyes; those boobs are huuuge :love::love::love::love::love::love:;i love this perky nipples - I Love Her
She have great figure, i'm curious about her hair at her private place, she's styling her bush i think:oops::KEK:
Thank You
Damned Tease Art:LOL:
Thank you!!! :love: I am rendering three new photos of this scene!

Great render.
Personally, I am more interested in her personality. Will she be as innocent and shy as Yoon?
It will be interesting if they are complete opposites)
I forgot to say thank you! :love:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
As far as I know, the younger ones are always black sheep in a family. Some people on the internet believe girls with the name "Thinzar"(Still not sure about the name) are mostly hot and sexy. Her younger sister is more active than her but still, they are sisters so they may share some attitudes.
Maybe Yumi Ni Ko, Yuma Ni Ko or Yui Ni Ko:unsure:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Maybe: Cherry Ni Ko or Mi Mi Ni Ko? :unsure:
Most Myanmarese girls don't use their father's last name. But they usually use their ethnic name. If they are Shan ( Tai-speaking peoples ) including Thai, they put these words below at the front of their name.

Nan, Nan Kham, Nang, Kham.

If Yoon and her sister come from Inn Lay.
20060108-burma-3152.jpg

They may be Shan People. Shan people are very close to Thai and their Language is 90% similar to Tai/ Thai Language.

That is why I would prefer Khun Ni Ko. Khun comes from Thai and Ni and Ko are still Myanmar names.

Thinzar Bo meaning - Thinzar is of Indian origin and it means "A Buddhist Girl".(That's why I don't want to use it in adult visual novel) Bo means Leader/ fighter and Bo Kya means something like Bully. :D But in Myanmar, most girls with Thinzar are hot as far as I see on the internet.

You suggested Cherry Ni Ko and I like it but I think Cherry Mi Mi or Cherry Ko would be better IMO. Because Ni means red and Cherry is not red.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Most Myanmarese girls don't use their father's last name. But they usually use their ethnic name. If they are Shan ( Tai-speaking peoples ) including Thai, they put these words below at the front of their name.

Nan, Nan Kham, Nang, Kham.

If Yoon and her sister come from Inn Lay.
View attachment 1217647

They may be Shan People. Shan people are very close to Thai and their Language is 90% similar to Tai/ Thai Language.

That is why I would prefer Khun Ni Ko. Khun comes from Thai and Ni and Ko are still Myanmar names.

Thinzar Bo meaning - Thinzar is of Indian origin and it means "A Buddhist Girl".(That's why I don't want to use it in adult visual novel) Bo means Leader/ fighter and Bo Kya means something like Bully. :D But in Myanmar, most girls with Thinzar are hot as far as I see on the internet.

You suggested Cherry Ni Ko and I like it but I think Cherry Mi Mi or Cherry Ko would be better IMO. Because Ni means red and Cherry is not red.
Cherry is Red:KEK: IMG_20210528_174936.jpg Cherry Ni Ko :PogChamp:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
If I may, don't make as shy and traditional than Yoon, but don't make her a complete slut either.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
If I may, don't make as shy and traditional than Yoon, but don't make her a complete slut either.
Thanks for the suggestion and noted! I guess we are on the same board. I want her to be adventurous, brave, curious, friendly, and childish! She mostly grew up in the village and went to the urban city only for her college so she is a bit innocent but she still wants to be fashionable.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes