lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
Both minigames are skipable (i had problem with them too- i was not able to gain many points :FacePalm: )
When mini-game start you have a skip button at right-bottom corner of screen
Skip minigame and enjoy rest of the game:giggle:
Ha I certainly will enjoy. The game itself is amazing, I just happened to find that mini game far too hard and have been conditioned to have to get near perfect on every minigame in hopes to unlock something.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Ha I certainly will enjoy. The game itself is amazing, I just happened to find that mini game far too hard and have been conditioned to have to get near perfect on every minigame in hopes to unlock something.
Beer pong has consequences but the dancing game has not, at the moment but the program took score points for the future.
Maybe in the future, Tamara and Yoon will chat about it and the points may have an influence on a small part of the conversation.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
About Update:

1) I decided to stop doing the side jobs at the current moment and lent some money to pay the rental fees.
2) So, I am starting to work on Free Pass Project, full-time again! Hell yeah, I am motivated! :cool:
3) Current renders - 45 and hoping to reach 400 in a few days. Yeah, in a few days!!! :cool::cool:
Yoon_In_Whiteb.png

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Which game are you talking about?
It's about a minigame in this game, I managed to record 1400 points, but I wanted more and I ended up at 1100, I thought the girls were on the dance floor, they kissed, or something like that when I record more points, but it's okay ;-) And don't worry, I don't want to drink blood for anyone here even metaphorically. It's just such innocent jokes. ❤ (look at me, now I want meat hahaha)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
if the traditional dresses look like that, i should visit vietnam sometime ;)
Yes, my friend, men wear it, too. LOL. A male version is a bit different from the female version. Most females wear it with underwear matching the dress and pants color.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes