damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Thank you so much! Oh my god you are a life saver. I facepalmed so hard and laughed out loud that I misused the word "borrowed" instead of "lent" . :LOL:
I am reassured. I was afraid that you had borrowed money from a certain Iceman...

But seriously, don't put your health, your finacial situation and you family at risk just for this game.
If you must slow the pace, or even put this project on hold for a while, to ensure a good situation for you and your family, so be it.

ShiverMeTimbers69

Jun 3, 2021
This game is really good but there's one problem for me. Is there supposed to be sound in this game? If so, then I'm having issues with the sound as I can't hear anything and I did not mute anything in the game. I even clicked "Test" multiple times on the settings page and nothing works. Is there anyone who could help me?

Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I am reassured. I was afraid that you had borrowed money from a certain Iceman...

But seriously, don't put your health, your finacial situation and you family at risk just for this game.
If you must slow the pace, or even put this project on hold for a while, to ensure a good situation for you and your family, so be it.
Thank you so much, my friend.

Oh no I don't want to kiss him! Am I? No no of course not! My best friend is a male :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This game is really good but there's one problem for me. Is there supposed to be sound in this game? If so, then I'm having issues with the sound as I can't hear anything and I did not mute anything in the game. I even clicked "Test" multiple times on the settings page and nothing works. Is there anyone who could help me?
Thank you so much for playing. Yes, there are sounds, music in this game. For the sound problem,

1) Do your computer has two sound cards? If so, you have to make sure Free Pass is using the right sound card.
2) Update your sound card to the latest version.
3) Make sure you have installed the latest
4) Please check the audio folder inside the game folder and there should be 124 files.

ShiverMeTimbers69

Jun 3, 2021
Thank you so much for playing. Yes, there are sounds, music in this game. For the sound problem,

1) Do your computer has two sound cards? If so, you have to make sure Free Pass is using the right sound card.
2) Update your sound card to the latest version.
3) Make sure you have installed the latest
4) Please check the audio folder inside the game folder and there should be 124 files.
There is 94 files in audio and 30 in YNK1 which is also in the audio file. Does this mean there's 124 files? Also, how do change what sound card Free Pass uses?

Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
There is 94 files in audio and 30 in YNK1 which is also in the audio file. Does this mean there's 124 files? Also, how do change what sound card Free Pass uses?
Yes, it is 124 in total. On Windows 10, right-click on the speaker icon at the right corner of the taskbar and you may see this to change settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes