Muareb

Mar 2, 2021
I'm not sure if it has already been reported, but I've encountered a series of bugs in episode 7 of the game. The issue arose during the hot scenes with Daniel, Zoe, and Andrew. Once completed, instead of proceeding to the next sequence, the game sends me directly back to the main menu. Paradoxically, in order to continue playing, I have to refuse interactions with these characters.

Reactions: jenyabest

mide

Nov 28, 2017
this game goes back to the main menu on almost every path i take. i downloaded the uncompressed version and installed the incest mod. any fix for this?

Reactions: jenyabest

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
s1im A spoiler to a now completed game, that has been completed for several months now. I'll just delete my comment instead thank you, I just find your request plain silly. It would be different if the game just finished like a month, or two ago, but at this point it's just pointless censorship. I'll just say because of the disappointment I felt by the ending of Yoon and Sukkhon, I'm no longer interested in this game's future even if there's a second season.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please enclose that in a spoiler block. Because it's a spoiler.
I, and perhaps others, do not want to see this information on how the story turns out before we have gotten to that part of the VN.
what ending you get depends on your choices. not every1 gets same ending.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes