• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In a similar way that AWAM or Big Brother or Being a Dik clones have popped up, even if I have to make it myself, I kinda wonder about a VN with Sukkhon as the protagonist
Actually at the beginning,AWAM was a clone of so many female MC RPGM games.
There was a lot of inspirations from games with Life in the title.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I think it's a pity that the developer gave up on this game, because I really liked Yoon and found her very endearing in her clumsy, sensitive side, a little lost with a life that was too ordered and disappointing, or the difficulties of living abroad in a culture other than her own.

Unfortunately, the game's reboot disappointed me greatly. I found that most of the situations affecting the main character felt rushed, absurd and sometimes a tad ridiculous, but not in a good way. I'm not a big fan of the animations in the reboot either, finding them too clumsy, stiff and rather poorly done, detracting from the interest of the scenes in question.

Whether it's the developer's about-turns on character development, spin-off games or half-reboots, or his communication errors, it personally makes me lose interest in what he produces in the future, to put it bluntly.

It's pretty sad to have ruined a rather interesting story and protagonist, only to throw it all away and quickly move on, pretending that nothing ever happened ...
I may replay the first version at some point, either out of nostalgia or as a reminder of wasted potential. I was also quite excited by this other project, "Kathoey", the idea of playing such a character was interesting and the situations surely unique and touching, it was an original starting point and I would have liked to see the undoubtedly difficult situations that the character could have lived with the weight of social norms and the gaze of others in general, sentimental relationships etc..

So that's how I feel about it all, sorry if I vented too much, haha.

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
Yes, is it avoidable ? I don't want to my FMC to participate in that scene where she is naked with strangers, it's so out of character, my FMC only wants Sukkhon
I would like to see Yoon and Sukkhon start a family if there is a Season 2. Also Yoon develops a sexual attraction to a very young Thai Shota(Nephew)??!!

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hi !
Can anyone explain something to me? (Alley_Cat maybe ?) ;)
I was playing. I'm on chapter 10.
Yoon leaves to see Daniel. I have a scene between Michelle and Kayleigh and.... back to the title screen.
Does the game end like this?
I don't really understand. :unsure:
In the gallery, it says 12 chapter though.
what's going on ?

Thanks

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I am kinda disappointed in the remake i did not get any femdom scenes with zoey what so ever i prefer the older version least you actually get my content but for some reason i never got the femdom never came up abit confused by that unless the dev removed it entirely :confused:.

I didn't see a walktrhough at the time when it was being remade

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
Finally got around to play the remake. It was quite different and while i don't love all the changes, I still really enjoyed it!
It was really nice to see Sukkhon again <3

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
Is this game OK? It has some weird jumps in the story. Disjointed things that don't make sense. Or is it a bug?
I go from here directly to this animation. To give an example.

Do you skip chapters?

1711651654846.png

It also tells me.
The way you played it, there was nothing special about that section of the plot.
I've tried different paths and it always says the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parkernfc

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is this game OK? It has some weird jumps in the story. Disjointed things that don't make sense. Or is it a bug?
I go from here directly to this animation. To give an example.

Do you skip chapters?

View attachment 3486506

It also tells me.
The way you played it, there was nothing special about that section of the plot.
I've tried different paths and it always says the same thing.
looks like you have some things disabled. trans content for example.

Reactions: Kilikxx
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes