After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Good enough I guess but in such case, the only way it would be considered as cheating if Daniel gives her free pass with condition of giving him the information of her every shenanigan.
I am sorry if I don't get well to what you have said above. Did you mean, in your opinion no.1 should be considered cheating?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skylark21

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I think it will take 1/3 of the update if I can go to 800 renders at least. There will be present-day events, too. Play from the past and when it comes to the point, the past will join with the proper present event depending on how we changed the past.
Sounds cool! I look forward to it..

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
who is the girl on the right? if its yoon and left michelle, this picture confuses me.
LOL :D Do you mean left? The girl wearing a red dress is Michelle. The girl beside Michelle will be the result of timeline changes. While playing the past, if you choose the different options which are not supposed to happen till v0.396, the new girl will involve in the future. If you leave the past as it should be, things will stay the same as it is was in v0.396.

abcsexchem

Jun 15, 2021
讓我們投票!
她第一次來俱樂部。請投票給尹的容貌。
[附件=滿]1308714[/附件]
[附件=滿]1308718[/附件]

刷新 - 還是2?還是接觸?

[附件=滿]1308720[/附件]
[附件=滿]1308722[/附件]

唇色——3(奢侈)還是4(啞光)?

[附件=滿]1308723[/附件]
[附件=滿]1308724[/附件]

絲襪 - 5 或 6?或沒有?
[/引用]
或者沒有(絲襪擋住美腿):涼爽的:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
LOL :D Do you mean left? The girl wearing a red dress is Michelle. The girl beside Michelle will be the result of timeline changes. While playing the past, if you choose the different options which are not supposed to happen till v0.396, the new girl will involve in the future. If you leave the past as it should be, things will stay the same as it is was in v0.396.
no no i got that the girl on the left is michelle. but the other looks like a kid version of yoon. thats why this picture is confusing me. but i guess i just wait for the update and see what i get.

• Red Heart

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
  • Red Heart

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, it kind of hard to determine which one. If Yoon had to go to a clue due to Iceman, I would assume Iceman would say what style she should appear to be like. (based on the users decision of the options) If she was invited to a clue, she may not know what she may need to appear for her first time. It is almost one way or other way, sorry, I am unable to decide which it better... However, looking forward to see how it goes on the next update.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Red Heart

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I am sorry if I don't get well to what you have said above. Did you mean, in your opinion no.1 should be considered cheating?
No, that's not what I meant, what I trying to say is that only way yoon with free pass can manage to cheat on Daniel is, if he gives it with explicit condition like inform him if she sleeps with someone or she can't do it with certain person, so if she breaks those rules only thn it would be considered as cheating.

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Let's Vote!
Her first time at the club. Please vote on Yoon's looks.

Hair Style - 1 or 2? or Both?

Lips Color - 3(Gloss) or 4(Matte)?

Stockings - 5 or 6? or no?
My personal thought is that if she's dressing up for a club, 1, 3, & 6 would be the way to go. I see most prefer matte, but I think glossy fits the mood of a club. Normally, I would prefer #5 for stockings, and those would work for professional settings as well. Fishnets seem classic for a club. More flirty if she's going with that.

• Red Heart

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
  • Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes