AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Let's Vote!
Her first time at the club. Please vote on Yoon's looks.

Hair Style - 1 or 2? or Both?

Lips Color - 3(Gloss) or 4(Matte)?

Stockings - 5 or 6? or no?
Start with 1 then proceed to 2 after yoon is more comfortable in the bar or got slightly drunk, 3-Lip-Gloss, Start with 6 then yoon should proceed without stockings since she is ready to make some b*tchy moves or got heavily drunk. Soooooo excited for the next update, if not for my sh*tty financial situtation yours will be one of the first games I would love to become a patreon.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It has to be 1 3 6 for me. I'm just hoping for more Sukkhon content really. Hope Yoon can romance her.
Thanks for voting, my friend. I love Sukkhon so so much, too. She is my idol. I will try to put more of her content. Speaking of which, I am making a game with Transgender women as an MC whenever I have spare time. Maybe I can release a demo version after Free Pass latest update has been dropped. Hope you are there for me to support my new game, too. Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Start with 1 then proceed to 2 after yoon is more comfortable in the bar or got slightly drunk, 3-Lip-Gloss, Start with 6 then yoon should proceed without stockings since she is ready to make some b*tchy moves or got heavily drunk. Soooooo excited for the next update, if not for my sh*tty financial situtation yours will be one of the first games I would love to become a patreon.
Thanks, my friend. Supporting here means a lot to me, too. It helps my game to be seen by more people.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AwsHen

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oh damn, this is difficult....

I definitely prefer stockings 5 over 6, I'm not a big fan of the fishnets, although I'm more than happy for her to be without stockings completely.... I like Yoon with both tied and untied hair (1 and 2), both look great on her (maybe a slight edge to number 2). Both lip colours look nice, I have no preference there...
2, 3 & no stockings or panties

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
2, 3 & no stockings or panties
I really don't think Yoon will go commando to a party at this state of the story. Even if she is already a bit drunk.
But after heavy drinking and possibly illicit substance abuse :), she may ended without panties.
It could even lead on a scene the next day, where she is ashamed when she discover that she ended the evening without panties. And try to guess where there are, or worst, who have them...
But that plus the hangover, it would be one of the worst days of her life. Poor Yoon :)

EDIT: Typo

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sometimes I want to bite Yoon so much. It's my way of showing love. Since she has become a thicc girl, I can hardly not think about biting her arms and thighs. :D
I've had a few lovers who liked to bite and nibble. One like to take the fleshy part between my thumb and index finger and bite down as hard as she dared. Another actually liked drinking blood, but she usually used a needle and vial instead of the fangs she had made. I was still seeing her when I started dating my later second wife. She had a lot of questions when she saw the rubber tubing by my bed...

That said, I do have a habit of nibbling, too. One thing is using a combination of teeth, tongue and lighter suction to give the impression of a hickey without leaving a mark. Freaked out a few the first time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I've had a few lovers who liked to bite and nibble. One like to take the fleshy part between my thumb and index finger and bite down as hard as she dared. Another actually liked drinking blood, but she usually used a needle and vial instead of the fangs she had made. I was still seeing her when I started dating my later second wife. She had a lot of questions when she saw the rubber tubing by my bed...

That said, I do have a habit of nibbling, too. One thing is using a combination of teeth, tongue and lighter suction to give the impression of a hickey without leaving a mark. Freaked out a few the first time.
Yeah, my experience is similar. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so as long as I know it's done playfully, I've been bitten hard before even just by friends. That said, I have pretty weird friends. One openly admits to wanting to sleep with her younger sister. And another has a crush on that particular friend.

• Wow
Reactions: After Choices

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Sometimes I want to bite Yoon so much. It's my way of showing love. Since she has become a thicc girl, I can hardly not think about biting her arms and thighs. :D
And her breasts and nipples too but gently :love:

Biting can be sensual, pleasureful, erotic and a big turn on if done properly at the right places once you got used to it foreplay without biting will feel imcomplete.

Fun Fact: Our caveman ancestors used to bite on female breasts around the nipples to make other males know that she is "claimed".

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

I just want to bite so softly. I don't want to hurt her ;) But it's been so long I haven't done biting anyone. Instead, I squeeze my partner like a stress ball but again I don't tend to hurt her in any way.

Yeah, my experience is similar. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so as long as I know it's done playfully, I've been bitten hard before even just by friends. That said, I have pretty weird friends. One openly admits to wanting to sleep with her younger sister. And another has a crush on that particular friend.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
And her breasts and nipples too but gently :love:

Biting can be sensual, pleasureful, erotic and a big turn on if done properly at the right places once you got used to it foreplay without biting will feel imcomplete.

Fun Fact: Our caveman ancestors used to bite on female breasts around the nipples to make other males know that she is "claimed".
Okay, now I know my daughter had been claiming my wife thousands of times. Oouch! It hurts!!! It should be me :cry:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Okay, now I know my daughter had been claiming my wife thousands of times. Oouch! It hurts!!! It should be me :cry:
As long as your wife isn't getting dick from someone else without your knowledge does it really matter? Your wife isn't committing adultery.

Like how I noticed a particular concern from hubby when suggesting the "Free Pass" about Yoon wanting to sleep with other men. Like Liam from AWAM, Daniel seems completely unconcerned with his wife fooling around with other women. Liam in AWAM even suggests it in recent updates, threesome style.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
As long as your wife isn't getting dick from someone else without your knowledge does it really matter? Your wife isn't committing adultery.
It was a joke. My wife is a bit lesbian, too. So, man is not the only one option. It is a preferred thing. We kinda had poly (Triad) RS. So, I am sure adultery will never be there in our relationship ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It was a joke. My wife is a bit lesbian, too. So, man is not the only one option. It is a preferred thing. We kinda had poly (Triad) RS. So, I am sure adultery will never be there in our relationship ;)
Yeah, is why I like the lesbian route in both here and AWAM. You get the benefit of more boobs without having to see more dick.

Although it does make Sukkhon a more interesting character in context. Not sure if it would even occur to Daniel that Sukkhon has a cock.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yeah, is why I like the lesbian route in both here and AWAM. You get the benefit of more boobs without having to see more dick.

Although it does make Sukkhon a more interesting character in context. Not sure if it would even occur to Daniel that Sukkhon has a cock.
Personally, if I were a natural woman, I don't see a problem to be with a woman like Sukkhon. As long as we share something (i.e. love, affection, ...) together, the type of reproductive organ will not be a matter for me. I love children so, Sukkhon will surely give me a loveable child, too. As long as we are happy, the environment will have no big effect on us.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Personally, if I were a natural woman, I don't see a problem to be with a woman like Sukkhon. As long as we share something (i.e. love, affection, ...) together, the type of reproductive organ will not be a matter for me. I love children so, Sukkhon will surely give me a loveable child, too. As long as we are happy, the environment will have no big effect on us.
Yeah being born female (AFAB), definitely has its appeals to me. Perhaps that's why I'm happy with Female Protagonist (awakening and exploring) games.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes