After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
this game is good but need to do more notification to display plus points for each selected event
Hi dear, thanks. What you want is Walkthrough Mod. It is already on the original post. But you have to wait for Modder to update it to the latest version.

Dec 7, 2020
In the last update, even if you refuse Zari's dating offer, you still go to the date with her. I guess that it's a bug. And since you can't avoid dating Zari, you neither can avoid pissing Zoe off, lol.

This happens in pure lesbian mode, I don't know if it would happen too in any other case.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
In the last update, even if you refuse Zari's dating offer, you still go to the date with her. I guess that it's a bug. And since you can't avoid dating Zari, you neither can avoid pissing Zoe off, lol.

This happens in pure lesbian mode, I don't know if it would happen too in any other case.
Sorry for the bug, in the meantime please download, extract and replace this file.

Dec 7, 2020
Sorry for the bug, in the meantime please download, extract and replace this file.
Thanks a lot for you quick answer, but there are still issues: now you can avoid the date, but if you accept it, the game freezes at the start of day 71 xD.

Don't worry and fix the bug calmy, no need to rush it.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks a lot for you quick answer, but there are still issues: now you can avoid the date, but if you accept it, the game freezes at the start of day 71 xD.

Don't worry and fix the bug calmy, no need to rush it.
Sorry dear, I think I have made an infinite loop on that fix LOL. I am currently away from my PC and doing things remotely with Teamviewer on my phone. So, things get really messy.

But seriously, if you have spare time, can you test this new fix for me? So, that I can update the game asap while I am away from my PC at home.

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth
Dec 7, 2020
Sorry dear, I think I have made an infinite loop on that fix LOL. I am currently away from my PC and doing things remotely with Teamviewer on my phone. So, things get really messy.

But seriously, if you have spare time, can you test this new fix for me? So, that I can update the game asap while I am away from my PC at home.
Tested it and now both accepting and refusing the date work properly. Thanks a lot!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1361860
Free Pass [v0.43b] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA - - - ANDROID

Android Version by estrada777
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey dear, here are the changes I made in the Public version.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes