gxpron

Oct 16, 2021
I haven't played this, but if the description ("married for many years") and the renders of a 19yo are both accurate.... Um... Hmmmm.... Just sayin. :WeSmart:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Are there triggers for the Zoe content? I restarted and made a few different choices and ended up with Zoe the party and at her place, but Zoe content ends after that...still Zoe on the basketball court and interrupting the date with Zara.

Have I found all her content for now? Is there a way to get Zoe content and still be DTF with everyone else?
Agreed!
We want more of our little tattooed brat!
:)

But I think we won't see a lot about her before a long time.
She's upset against Yoon. She want to make Yoon suffer by ignoring her for a while.
The worst is that she see Yoon with Zani...
Obviously, Zoe suffer too during her vengeance. But this little brat is stubborn! :)

And unfortunately for us, fan of Zoe, After Choices love drama... so he may want to delay their reunion even more to increased the drama...
After Choices, have mercy :)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
My Yoon go full throttle on the lesbian route.
She avoid all the male NPC when possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously After Choices, with all the wonderful and sexy ladies around her, I can't believe she only dreams of that asshole?

I understand you can't give a choice between all the NPC she has meet. I know it's a lot of work to create all the renders.
But maybe at least another choice with one of the main girls?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
As I write in my previous post, my Yoon will sail away to Lesbos island :)

But then After Choices, little rascal, you can't resist to bring back my hero

• Haha

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Seriously After Choices, with all the wonderful and sexy ladies around her, I can't believe she only dreams of that asshole?

I understand you can't give a choice between all the NPC she has meet. I know it's a lot of work to create all the renders.
Although you get Joseph points there there's no mention of him in the text. I'm guessing the part of the script that covers that choice was just copy pasted from the Joseph version of that scene.

• Red Heart

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Is this game mostly lesbian content?
No [and there are lots of opportunities to avoid that if you wish], but I think that the key to Yoon's sexual growth is going to take the form - at least initially - as sexual contact with that which is least threatening to her...another woman. I think [and I might be projecting here] a lot of doors are going to get kicked open through her exploring her sexuality both bi and les. I think its a good thing, from a straight perspective.

But that's just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry, but I stopped playing the VN - Please get somebody who fixes the language used in the game. The English is just bad.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

I am sorry dear, it's just a bug. I will fix it in the next version. She thinks of Zoe though.

Reactions: damnedfrog

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
As I write in my previous post, my Yoon will sail away to Lesbos island :)

But then After Choices, little rascal, you can't resist to bring back my hero
Taxi Hero is back!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Agreed!
We want more of our little tattooed brat!
:)

But I think we won't see a lot about her before a long time.
She's upset against Yoon. She want to make Yoon suffer by ignoring her for a while.
The worst is that she see Yoon with Zani...
Obviously, Zoe suffer too during her vengeance. But this little brat is stubborn! :)

And unfortunately for us, fan of Zoe, After Choices love drama... so he may want to delay their reunion even more to increased the drama...
After Choices, have mercy :)
The most intense reunion, it should be.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes