After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Are there triggers for the Zoe content? I restarted and made a few different choices and ended up with Zoe the party and at her place, but Zoe content ends after that...still Zoe on the basketball court and interrupting the date with Zara.

Have I found all her content for now? Is there a way to get Zoe content and still be DTF with everyone else?
That's almost all on Zoe's path, dear.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Wow........the femdom scene was extremely hot :love:. The writing was really good in the scene. Renders were done perfectly well. Writing and the renders matched perfectly for the scene. A good combination always produce a good scene. I was waiting for Richard to take Yoon's shoes off....it was a good tease:LOL:, next time I hope he do that :devilish:
I hope there will be more scenes like this ;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Wow........the femdom scene was extremely hot :love:. The writing was really good in the scene. Renders were done perfectly well. Writing and the renders matched perfectly for the scene. A good combination always produce a good scene. I was waiting for Richard to take Yoon's shoes off....it was a good tease:LOL:, next time I hope he do that :devilish:
I hope there will be more scenes like this ;)
Thank you so much, dear. I am glad you like it.

Reactions: Gamesstar

N Lii

Dec 11, 2018
What kinda accident, dear? If I may ask :D ;)
accidents such as wearing a mini skirt and slipping or falling, the suit being too small for yooni's boobs and butt, the suit being damaged (or torn) and yooni will have to fight over whether or not to try to continue the presentation. acting to save the designer's mistake or not will stop. If she does well at the semi-professionals then she will get an invite to a private castwalk show with VIP guests where they can make their requests. Hope this sound fun :p

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Sorry, but I stopped playing the VN - Please get somebody who fixes the language used in the game. The English is just bad.
A lot of the grammar has been fixed by a proofreader, except for those bits where Yoon's ESL [ie. certain phrases] are genuine for non-speakers.

I'd recommend a second look; the game is still pretty tame, but picking up steam.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I am wondering how many unexplored plot paths are in the story. I mean, there's the Liam storyline that was not really explored and cut off rather abruptly.

There are others [and add on or correct any that I've mislabeled or missed] -

- There's her online student friend John, who wanted to meet up since he had family nearby.

- Then there's that guy who she met at work who almost saw she had a menstruation accident.

- Then there's the dj from the party and the club who seemed like a pretty crash guy

- Then there's Tyler, one of Joseph's friends who doesn't seem like a douche, and seemed interested in Yoon at the party.

- And of course, there are all the implications of where that mafia tattoo are going to lead Yoon and Jasmine; you know those are going to be some pretty dark places - places where Yoon [through her sub and dom scores] is going to learn a lot about what she never knew she liked, wanted or needed. Even Zoe recognized the danger represented by that tattoo, so we all know it might be a heck of an Eyes Wide Shut rollercoaster. I was a little surprised that Linda wasn't a foreshadowing of that, but there it is.

And then, there are all of the lady folk with whom she can share time with.

I think it would be a mistake to think that the dev is ignoring any of these threads. Honestly, I'd love to help writing some of these plotlines, but I think they are doing just fine without me.

Last edited:

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Hey, Devs! Great stuff!
Still, I think there was a misunderstanding or something. When an idiot threatens Blackmail *and* admits to drugging and raping, only two outcomes should be either an unmarked grave or police report.

Not whatever this is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Kinda disappointed I couldn't ask "Iceman" for a favor, with the whole unmarked grave thing.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey, Devs! Great stuff!
Still, I think there was a misunderstanding or something. When an idiot threatens Blackmail *and* admits to drugging and raping, only two outcomes should be either an unmarked grave or police report.

Not whatever this is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Kinda disappointed I couldn't ask "Iceman" for a favor, with the whole unmarked grave thing.
Hey dear, first of all I really really love your propic. I don't know where did you find it but I am in love with it. I am totally into cats :D. And thank you so much.

If you chose slave, (yes it seems quite bad) you will get a revenge because Jas's character is not into slave at this point. Hope you have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I am wondering how the unexplored plot paths are in the story. I mean, there's the Liam storyline that was not really explored and cut off rather abruptly.

There are others [and add on or correct any that I've mislabeled or missed] -

- There's her online student friend John, who wanted to meet up since he had family nearby.

- Then there's that guy who she met at work who almost saw she had a menstruation accident.

- Then there's the dj from the party and the club who seemed like a pretty crash guy

- Then there's Tyler, one of Joseph's friends who doesn't seem like a douche, and seemed interested in Yoon at the party.

- And of course, there are all the implications of where that mafia tattoo are going to lead Yoon and Jasmine; you know those are going to be some pretty dark places - places where Yoon [through her sub and dom scores] is going to learn a lot about what she never knew she liked, wanted or needed. Even Zoe recognized the danger represented by that tattoo, so we all know it might be a heck of an Eyes Wide Shut rollercoaster. I was a little surprised that Linda wasn't a foreshadowing of that, but there it is.

And then, there are all of the lady folk with whom she can share time with.

I think it would be a mistake to think that the dev is ignoring any of these threads. Honestly, I'd love to help writing some of these plotlines, but I think they are doing just fine without me.
Thanks for paying attention to detail. And as I have said in pm, I really appreciate for your help. Currently, I and Stella has written too far in our language, so, it is quite hard for us to collab with other at the moment.

Reactions: Jack0h
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes