FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So... what's up with the incest patch? The google drive link is dead but the MEGA one works. Still, the patch can't be unzipped and if I just copy it into the game folder, Michelle gets introduced as both Yoon's step-daughter and at other times just her daughter.

What exactly do I have to do to make it work? Do I have to remove those steppatches in the game folder first?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So... what's up with the incest patch? The google drive link is dead but the MEGA one works. Still, the patch can't be unzipped and if I just copy it into the game folder, Michelle gets introduced as both Yoon's step-daughter and at other times just her daughter.

What exactly do I have to do to make it work? Do I have to remove those steppatches in the game folder first?
All you need to do is a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom!

The patch is just the following code:
Code:
default MichelleisYoon = "step-daughter"
default MichelleisYoon2 = "daughter"
default YoonisMichelle = "step-mother"
default YoonisMichelle2 = "mother"
default DanielisMichelle = "father"
So I think there's probably some hard-code in the game, itself. Also, in some families, step-parents will refer to their step-children simply and son or daughter as step-children to their step-parents as mom or dad. It just depends on their relationship.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
All you need to do is a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom!

The patch is just the following code:
Code:
default MichelleisYoon = "step-daughter"
default MichelleisYoon2 = "daughter"
default YoonisMichelle = "step-mother"
default YoonisMichelle2 = "mother"
default DanielisMichelle = "father"
So I think there's probably some hard-code in the game, itself. Also, in some families, step-parents will refer to their step-children simply and son or daughter as step-children to their step-parents as mom or dad. It just depends on their relationship.
So basically, just putting the patch into the game folder is enough? Even tho there's some dialogue that still won't make sense?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I hope patreon accept them in the future. Now, I only have PayPal or Payoneer option. Patreon is still better than itch.io though. Itch.io takes a HUGE cut. What worst is as I am outsider of the US the withholding rate is 30%.
I was thinking of buying Kathoey on itch.io, thinking it would be better for you...
But, it's seems not :-(
Better to do a donation from Patreon ?

Docc777

May 14, 2018
First big congrats to the Dev. The art is really beautiful! But I have a question. The latest Update version says v0.43 but when i reach the end it says
"You have reached the end of update V0.42"
Did i miss something or is it a bug?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
First big congrats to the Dev. The art is really beautiful! But I have a question. The latest Update version says v0.43 but when i reach the end it says
yeah, I noticed that as well...

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Hey dear, first of all I really really love your propic. I don't know where did you find it but I am in love with it. I am totally into cats :D. And thank you so much.

If you chose slave, (yes it seems quite bad) you will get a revenge because Jas's character is not into slave at this point. Hope you have a nice day.
Good to know, I'll try it at full release! Thanks ;)

Also, I just googled "fat cat" for the pic :)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
yeah, I noticed that as well...
he just always forgets to update his version numbers. he did that from the beginning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
I am Burmese.Art is amazing although burmese girls are not prudent that much anymore,it was ages ago before british colonize us.
Yoon is really look like burmese girl and thai girl is same too.

Reactions: Nevrius and Jack0h

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
One of the many things that fascinate me about the game is the relatively small amount of memory it needs. Of course, the content is still limited, some renderings and animations can also be a bit better. Which doesn't mean they're bad! But we already got so much Story and personal background of the individual characters. So, it's amazing that we're still well below 1GB! (y)

I know other games there, we got a lot less, but they allready eats hard disk without end.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
One of the many things that fascinate me about the game is the relatively small amount of memory it needs. Of course, the content is still limited, some renderings and animations can also be a bit better. Which doesn't mean they're bad! But we already got so much Story and personal background of the individual characters. So, it's amazing that we're still well below 1GB! (y)

I know other games there, we got a lot less, but they allready eats hard disk without end.
why is that, I wonder? I'd be interested in knowing how the dev is trimming down game size.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
why is that, I wonder? I'd be interested in knowing how the dev is trimming down game size.
It will be the renders, I think. They are good, but not top class. Take a look at the comparison AWAM. There are all high class renders. Therefore every update takes forever. And up to date the game has hardly any content.

That's why I praise "Free Pass". The developer does a lot of things right (y)

applesniper

Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 1361860
Free Pass [v0.43] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - - ANDROID

Android Version by estrada777
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
MEGAand MixDrop Links are broken now. shows file does not exist.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes