altair321

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 1493867
To those who are interested in my pay-out issue. Now I am able to transfer my money to one of my friends from the US. He is going to transfer the money via Western Union. There will be big cuts at every transaction but I will get it finally. I hope his PayPal account doesn't get locked like one of my friends' before. Now, I am hopefully waiting for him to transfer me once he has got the money.

About Payoneer, they are not accepting every document from our country. So, I will sell everything I have and once the money has arrived, I will go to Thailand or somewhere. Phew...

No matter I get the money or not, I will keep making games because I love to.
International payments can be done easily via crypto, just have your friend transfer you in Tether USD, its got like a flat $1 fee in any transaction(some have less than $0.01 fee)- no big cuts like western union

Oct 20, 2019
I tried the link in your picture and got a "we're sorry, file not found."

Tried again and got to the page, but it just keeps a repeating loop of "I am not a robot" until I get random spam pages.

Oct 20, 2019
Yes! Yes!
Come back!
We are open minded, and we have no problemo with a sexy lesbian android.

But... just to be clear, my name IS NOT Sarah Connor...
:ROFLMAO:

More seriously, with what link do you have an issue?
That’s too bad because Sarah Connor is fucking hot!! Lol

I got it to work, so all good. :) :) Thanks!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
That’s too bad because Sarah Connor is fucking hot!! Lol
I agree, Linda Hamilton was hot as hell in Sarah Connor character. Not some fake Hollywood bimbo, but the pretty girl next door you could run into IRL.
But I can assure you I would not be a fucking hot Sarah Connor. Unless you like her in the guise of a 50 year old bearded man :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree, Linda Hamilton was hot as hell in Sarah Connor character. Not some fake Hollywood bimbo, but the pretty girl next door you could run into IRL.
But I can assure you I would not be a fucking hot Sarah Connor. Unless you like her in the guise of a 50 year old bearded man :ROFLMAO:
Now I kinda want to see a render of Linda Hamilton with a beard

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
Great game!

Is there any release date for the next update?
Unless they have posted here, the last patreon update is from the 10th of Nov and talks about moving out of their country (Myanmar) and to somewhere else. So, hopefully, dealing with that and not the standard "abandon / go dark but don't stop taking money" situation we see, as they were fairly regular in this thread before. And, seeing as any news on the internets people see about Myanmar aren't exactly what I would call "good to hear", I suppose we hope that has nothing to do with it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Unless they have posted here, the last patreon update is from the 10th of Nov and talks about moving out of their country (Myanmar) and to somewhere else. So, hopefully, dealing with that and not the standard "abandon / go dark but don't stop taking money" situation we see, as they were fairly regular in this thread before. And, seeing as any news on the internets people see about Myanmar aren't exactly what I would call "good to hear", I suppose we hope that has nothing to do with it.
If we manage to hear anything at all. The ruling Junta has been known to shut down the internet in Myanmar from time to time/

• Sad
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Quite an interesting game and good story just the writing (grammar and sometimes the wording itself is difficult to make sense of ) but love the protagonist and the les chars

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes