After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It's a shame there are so many issues with Paypal.
I don't like to give my credit card information to too many sites, so paying with Paypal reduces the number of companies that have them.
But, I will make the move if it's the way for After Choices to receive what is due to him.
Wow, you are the frog prince, dear.
frog-prince-cartoon-character-260nw-71381290.jpg
Thank you so so much. :love:

Reactions: damnedfrog

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hello, everyone, I am truly sorry for being inactive during these days. I am still not able to move to Thailand till Feb-March. It costs around $5,500-6,000 and I only have around $2,000. I sold everything I have, including my PC. Because of Junta, money exchange rates are doubled here. Our house was cut electricity for not paying the bill. Not paying the bills is kinda protesting, here. Unfortunately, our family was forced to pay around $500 to get it back.

Don't worry, I am perfectly fine. I will try harder, collect more money and try again. I won't get down easily like that.

I contacted subscribestar, and Patreon. They said there is no way to transfer money to Myanmar. BUT... the good news is subscribestar said if I can get to Thailand, they will make payouts to Bangkok Bank. Yayy!!! It's my last hope cause PayPal is not going to be opened in Thailand either.

About my games, Free Pass and Kathoey,

I am quite settled, so I will work back on them from now on. I will make updates as I did in the past. Have a nice day. Thank you so much for supporting me.
View attachment 1536944
You are really in a very difficult situation. And the fact that you still manage to keep your project alive and to maintain good contact with your community deserves great appreciation and respect. :love:

I and many others will of course continue to keep their fingers crossed that your life situation will soon turn out to be good again. It's a shame we can't actively help.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You are really in a very difficult situation. And the fact that you still manage to keep your project alive and to maintain good contact with your community deserves great appreciation and respect. :love:

I and many others will of course continue to keep their fingers crossed that your life situation will soon turn out to be good again. It's a shame we can't actively help.
Thank you so much, you too are very impressive as your English keeps better as I can see. You do have progress. At the moment before I can move out, I've bought fake us verified PayPal. It is not safe but usable. I sold my payouts to an agent with a big cut. But it is survivable for a while.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Android version mod link ?
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 0.43 w/ JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Working on the new update.
Current renders - 97
Expectation - 200-400

Free Pass story has been written so far but I always revise to make sure it has a good structure. From this upcoming update, Yoon is going to open her sexual desire more and more. We are closer to a point called Midpoint, Act II in "Three Act Story Structure". Yoon gonna be starting to realize what she has been missing. For the good wife and Iceman path, we will have to wait for a few updates. I just want to focus more on the filthy wife path.

Screenshot 2021-12-14 020051.png

Yoon was invited on phone to her wedding.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
Thank you so much, you too are very impressive as your English keeps better as I can see. You do have progress. At the moment before I can move out, I've bought fake us verified PayPal. It is not safe but usable. I sold my payouts to an agent with a big cut. But it is survivable for a while.
Do u have a wallet for crypto? i want to send u some BUSD or USDT. I dont know how is the situation in your country with crypto or if u can cash it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Do u have a wallet for crypto? i want to send u some BUSD or USDT. I dont know how is the situation in your country with crypto or if u can cash it.
Thank you so much, I'll see what I can do by searching on the internet and will reply to you for sure.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Screenshot 2021-12-16 135323.png

I have bought a cheap cloud plan and external HDD with the money you have donated to me. For this time, I withdraw the payouts with a PayPal agent here (With a big cut). I am using all your donations well, thanks.

Thanks, Mr. S for suggesting the cloud plans.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey!! I want to make a fan game of this game. Can anyone please tell me the process?
1) First, you will need characters, most of them are my custom models and the rest are morphs combined. Just go to the fan art thread and download anything you need. I haven't uploaded some low-profile characters and males though. You have to wait for them. But most of the main characters are already there.

2) Write a story, maybe a storyboard(for me) might help. In Daz Studio, with downloaded characters, create scenes and render them one by one or use batch renders. If you want to optimize scenes, use scene optimizer, I used that when I was on a super low-budget PC.

3) Buy environment, cloths assets or download them free from here, a pirate site. or from render-state. But please buy them, if you really like them to support creators.

4) For Daz studio tutorials, YouTube is the best place to learn. Daz 3d itself has the best video tutorial.

5) Once you get renders (pictures) you need according to your story, start programming with Ren'Py.

6) Watch 3 complete tutorials from as a starter kit, you will be able to jump-start.

7) *Optional* Use any photo editing software like Photoshop or gimp to edit renders for perfection. Such as post-production.

8) Done

Note: Please don't sell or make money from the fan game, it's a general rule. Otherwise, I would love to see it. Good luck!

rahul12124

Mar 8, 2020
1) First, you will need characters, most of them are my custom models and the rest are morphs combined. Just go to the fan art thread and download anything you need. I haven't uploaded some low-profile characters and males though. You have to wait for them. But most of the main characters are already there.

2) Write a story may be a storyboard(for me) might help. In Daz Studio, with downloaded characters, create scenes and render them one by one or use batch renders. If you want to optimize scenes, use scene optimizer, I used that when I was on a super low-budget PC.

3) Buy environment, cloths assets or download them from here, a pirate site. or from render-state. But please buy them, if you really like them to support creators.

4) For Daz studio tutorials, YouTube is the best place to learn. Daz 3d itself has the best video tutorial.

5) Once you get renders (pictures) you need according to your story, start programming with Ren'Py.

6) Watch 3 complete tutorials from as a starter kit, you will be able to jump-start.

7) *Optional* Use any photo editing software like Photoshop or gimp to edit renders for perfection. Such as post-production.

8) Done

Note: Please don't sell or make money from the fan game, it's a general rule. Otherwise, I would love to see it. Good uck!
Thanks a lot. I am not into making money. I just want to go through the process, so don't worry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes