WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
In addition to what After Choices write, you should take a look at the Free Pass Fan Art Thread.
And I'm pretty sure fan artists here like WhiteWolf619, KillJoys or psyco75 could give you some advice.
There is a cool little community around After Choices games.

Just don't pick a side when a fight between WhiteWolf619 and KillJoys occur, and all should be alright :LOL:
Its really just a question of who is always right and since I am always right you should take my side. :ROFLMAO:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yes, for sure. I'll be moving to subscribestar once I get to Thailand. Some of my friends in the US are having problems with PayPal either. Why is that?
Problems with pay-pal relate to money laundering legislation and anti terrorism laws in US Laws that affexct paypal customer in UK as well. That is what I was told when pay-pal blocked a payment I tried to make two years ago in fact and things I am told have only got worse. Just before Covid 19 escaped from its lab in China.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Problems with pay-pal relate to money laundering legislation and anti terrorism laws in US Laws that affexct paypal customer in UK as well. That is what I was told when pay-pal blocked a payment I tried to make two years ago in fact and things I am told have only got worse. Just before Covid 19 escaped from its lab in China.
Subscribestar said they won't approve me until I get to Thailand. I have a feeling that they may require more bank information even if I get there. Payoneer on the other has rejected all kinds of our documents, IDs. Life is hard in my universe. I only wish I was born in the UK. :|

• Sad
Reactions: damnedfrog

ladymxiang

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

Just played this last night. It has the potential of being one of the best games out there. I am really considering supporting, but it depends on the next update and the direction in which the game is going.

First, the bad: It dragged a bit. Creating expectation is welcomed, but many creators overdo it. (Some take it to the extreme and somehow remain very popular, hopefully this will not be the case.) Others do deliver interesting updates, with many hot sex scenes and still keep you waiting for the next update. Hopping it will be the same here.

The good: Overall quality is high (there is room for improvement on the sex scenes, the long awaited one was a bit short and could have been hotter/better overall), the sound is one of the best (many games are lacking in this respect, a shame as it is actually very important), the story is good enough to get attached to the main character and some of the supporting ones and want to see what will happen next.

Personally, I am into more harder stuff when it comes to erotic games, like anal, DP, gangbang, orgies, public sex, corruption, blackmail etc. - the opposite of what I am into in real life. If the game will (also) follow such a route, I will personally enjoy it more. While there are many attempting this genre, the large majority fail to deliver. (Probably the most interesting story line for me right now is what will happen with the mobster that gave Yoon the tattoo.)

Vanilla can also be nice, but the writing has to be good to create an interesting story, tension and eroticism. Personally do not care about the girl-girl action, but I am more than ok with having it for the people that enjoy it.

Anyway, hope you will keep up the good work, wish you succes and hopefully I will soon become one of your supporters.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hi,

Just played this last night. It has the potential of being one of the best games out there. I am really considering supporting, but it depends on the next update and the direction in which the game is going.

First, the bad: It dragged a bit. Creating expectation is welcomed, but many creators overdo it. (Some take it to the extreme and somehow remain very popular, hopefully this will not be the case.) Others do deliver interesting updates, with many hot sex scenes and still keep you waiting for the next update. Hopping it will the same here.

The good: Overall quality is high (there is room for improvement on the sex scenes, the long awaited one was a bit short and could have been hotter/better overall), the sound is one of the best (many games are lacking in this respect, a shame as it is actually very important), the story is good enough to get attached to the main character and some of the supporting ones and want to see what will happen next.

Personally, I am into more harder stuff when it comes to erotic games, like anal, DP, gangbang, orgies, public sex, corruption, blackmail etc. - the opposite of what I am into in real life. If the game will (also) follow such a route, I will personally enjoy it more. While there are many attempting this genre, the large majority fail to deliver. (Probably the most interesting story line for me right now is what will happen with the mobster that gave Yoon the tattoo.)

Vanilla can also be nice, but the writing has to be good to create an interesting story, tension and eroticism. Personally do not care about the girl-girl action, but I am more than ok with having it for the people that enjoy it.

Anyway, hope you will keep up the good work, wish you succes and hopefully I will soon become one of your supporters.
Thanks for the detailed feedback, I and our team will try our best. Wish you have a nice day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ladymxiang

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Screenshot 2021-12-21 001152.png

Can't wait to drop the update!!!

Girls are having sooo much fun... BUT the one has to be careful making decisions which can lead to HUGE mistakes though.

Sorry for the blurred render :p I just don't want to spoil you.

Current total - 270 renders
Expectation - 400 renders

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
3125.png
I'll be done rendering by the end of tomorrow.

The total render will be over 550.
I have put all the created scenes(ready-to-render scenes) to a batch renderer.
Starting from tomorrow I will work on scripting with Stella then we will hand them over to our dear proofreader Coar73. Hoping I can drop an update at the end of this month.
Sadly, the bride story hasn't finished and I had to cut at 70% of the story as I don't want you guys to wait any longer. If I have to finish that story, I will need another 150-200 renders. It will take me a week to render and script. But I believe you will be satisfied with the current progress. I will do my best to drop the sequel as soon as this update has dropped.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1560628

Starting from tomorrow I will work on scripting with Stella then we will hand them over to our dear proofreader Coar73. Hoping I can drop an update at the end of this month.
Sadly, the bride story hasn't finished and I had to cut at 70% of the story as I don't want you guys to wait any longer. If I have to finish that story, I will need another 150-200 renders. It will take me a week to render and script. But I believe you will be satisfied with the current progress. I will do my best to drop the sequel as soon as this update has dropped.

Some of my patrons said on Patreon that they are willing to wait a week. How about people here? I really wish to know. Thanks...

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
View attachment 1560628

Whoohoo, can't wait!

Also, a very merry Sithmas and a happy year to come!
1640372698178.png

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes