After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello, everyone, I am truly sorry for being inactive during these days. I am still not able to move to Thailand till Feb-March. It costs around $5,500-6,000 and I only have around $2,000. I sold everything I have, including my PC. Because of Junta, money exchange rates are doubled here. Our house was cut electricity for not paying the bill. Not paying the bills is kinda protesting, here. Unfortunately, our family was forced to pay around $500 to get it back.

Don't worry, I am perfectly fine. I will try harder, collect more money and try again. I won't get down easily like that.

I contacted subscribestar, and Patreon. They said there is no way to transfer money to Myanmar. BUT... the good news is subscribestar said if I can get to Thailand, they will make payouts to Bangkok Bank. Yayy!!! It's my last hope cause PayPal is not going to be opened in Thailand either.

About my games, Free Pass and Kathoey,

I am quite settled, so I will work back on them from now on. I will make updates as I did in the past. Have a nice day. Thank you so much for supporting me.
2894_poke.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hello, everyone, I am truly sorry for being inactive during these days. I am still not able to move to Thailand till Feb-March. It costs around $5,500-6,000 and I only have around $2,000. I sold everything I have, including my PC. Because of Junta, money exchange rates are doubled here. Our house was cut electricity for not paying the bill. Not paying the bills is kinda protesting, here. Unfortunately, our family was forced to pay around $500 to get it back.

Don't worry, I am perfectly fine. I will try harder, collect more money and try again. I won't get down easily like that.

I contacted subscribestar, and Patreon. They said there is no way to transfer money to Myanmar. BUT... the good news is subscribestar said if I can get to Thailand, they will make payouts to Bangkok Bank. Yayy!!! It's my last hope cause PayPal is not going to be opened in Thailand either.

I am quite settled, so I will work back on them from now on. I will make updates as I did in the past. Have a nice day. Thank you so much for supporting me.
That's honestly some scary shit going on there, I'm glad you're okay. I think just about everyone here appreciates you keeping us in the loop, stay safe and I hope things look up for you and your family soon.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That's honestly some scary shit going on there, I'm glad you're okay. I think just about everyone here appreciates you keeping us in the loop, stay safe and I hope things look up for you and your family soon.
I watch 9-1-1 and Brooklyn TV series, they are so scared of getting electricity cut for a few minutes. Here, we are so comfortable driving in the complete dark all night :D About the Internet, have you ever heard you have to pay 1USD for about 800 MB? 1 USD is a lot in our currency. It is around 1,800 MMK.

Thank you so much, dear. We were born like this so we are strong ;) You, too, good luck!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I watch 9-1-1 and Brooklyn TV series, they are so scared of getting electricity cut for a few minutes. Here, we are so comfortable driving in the complete dark all night :D About the Internet, have you ever heard you have to pay 1USD for about 800 MB? 1 USD is a lot in our currency. It is around 1,800 MMK.

Thank you so much, dear. We were born like this so we are strong ;) You, too, good luck!
What can 1,800 MMK buy you where you are, if you don't mind me asking?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I watch 9-1-1 and Brooklyn TV series, they are so scared of getting electricity cut for a few minutes...
Well, its a fair concern - you have over 8 million entitled Americans with access to near-military grade weaponry. A loss of power quickly starts resembling either Escape From New York or a zombie apocalypse movie. Btw, I would recommend a movie called Cashback; I think you would like it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

View attachment 1536944
So Subscribestar is the way to go in the future? Paypal has been playing up for me lately.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Any chance to have a scene with Joon wearing Thanaka?
Today, Myanmar people fight for justice with . No people, no car, no shops anywhere. People wear black and upload photos on social media.
View attachment 1537973
There you go ;)
Happy to hear your okay, wish the best of luck for you and your family.
Thank you so much, dear. Wish you have a nice one, too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Not sure. I just like Subscribestar because they don't care about incest, which will probably be good later for Kathoey
It's a shame there are so many issues with Paypal.
I don't like to give my credit card information to too many sites, so paying with Paypal reduces the number of companies that have them.
But, I will make the move if it's the way for After Choices to receive what is due to him.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes