After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
payout.PNG
To those who are interested in my pay-out issue. Now I am able to transfer my money to one of my friends from the US. He is going to transfer the money via Western Union. There will be big cuts at every transaction but I will get it finally. I hope his PayPal account doesn't get locked like one of my friends' before. Now, I am hopefully waiting for him to transfer me once he has got the money.

About Payoneer, they are not accepting every document from our country. So, I will sell everything I have and once the money has arrived, I will go to Thailand or somewhere. Phew...

No matter I get the money or not, I will keep making games because I love to.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 1493867
To those who are interested in my pay-out issue. Now I am able to transfer my money to one of my friends from the US. He is going to transfer the money via Western Union. There will be big cuts at every transaction but I will get it finally. I hope his PayPal account doesn't get locked like one of my friends' before. Now, I am hopefully waiting for him to transfer me once he has got the money.

About Payoneer, they are not accepting every document from our country. So, I will sell everything I have and once the money has arrived, I will go to Thailand or somewhere. Phew...

Sucks you have to go through such a hassle. You deserve every penny!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I got my version from mega (0.43 win/linux) and it was already patched with a "steppatch.rpy" file
That's weird, the patch file is normally named patch.rpy and whatever server I got it from definitely didn't have that
I released the android version with the patch already installed. It is hard to patch the android version that is why I do it in the first place. Then I forget to remove the patch when compiling windows and mac versions. But those version on Patreon are clean and does require Alley_Cat 's Patch. I am being rejected to ownership of the thread for some reason. I will apply it again and when I get some ownership I will maintain the thread as much as possible.

mimiko857

Nov 10, 2021
View attachment 1361819

Overview:
A young happily married Asian woman, born & raised in a culturally strict country, is tempted to risk her marriage after being a faithful wife for many years. What will happen if you give this woman a Free Pass? Will she take this opportunity or will it improve her marriage?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-08
Release Date: 2021-11-05
Developer: After Choices - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.43
Other Games: Kathoey
Other thread: Fan Art Thread
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* - FAN SIGS
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1096561 View attachment 1096567 View attachment 1096581 View attachment 1096580 View attachment 1096582 View attachment 1096579
Hello excuse me qucik question
anybody know what is the song name at the scene where Andrew confess his love to Michelle? that song really made me cry it's really perfect for the scene. it's the part where Michelle went to a nighty date with Andrew. I looked at the credits but the song is not there.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 1493867

Time to switch to BTC or ETH.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Time to switch to BTC or ETH.
I hope patreon accept them in the future. Now, I only have PayPal or Payoneer option. Patreon is still better than itch.io though. Itch.io takes a HUGE cut. What worst is as I am outsider of the US the withholding rate is 30%.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
FINALLY !!
Girl fucked AS IT SHOULD !!
Yeah, it was weird all of a sudden she had a audience out of nowhere watching her get pounded. Only thing that could have made that scene better is if she would have said to her husband, “what, you said I had a Free Pass?
Also loved Yoon as mistress/dominatrix. Great job!

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Only thing that could have made that scene better is if she would have said to her husband, “what, you said I had a Free Pass?
I would have loved this. Need to build up that more dominant side of Yoon, first, though. She's too passive as of now, despite the fun they had the night before.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes