After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I've been playing this game from the first update and have really liked it up to this point, but this update has ruined it for me.

Throughout the game the player is given tons of choices and are able to skip any and all sexual scenes at will, and then the stripclub happens and all player agency is lost.
Out of curiosity I started a new game and said no to literally everything and the club scene still plays out the exact same way.
The realism and believability in this game are some of it's strongest points, but that seems to have been thrown out the window in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I rarely comment on this site and usually just give likes to posts that I agree with, in this case I'm obviously in the minority here as no-one else seems to have a problem with this scene.

Sorry for being so negative and for the wall of text, as I said I've really enjoyed the game up to this point.
First of all, thanks for playing and writing detailed feedback. And also don't worry for giving your opinions on the game. It's totally fine and good to know actually.

What if YOON DID NOT HAVE SEX?

Amala didn't know what Yoon is thankful for. Yoon has been cut by Amala before she had said in detail.

I am the lead writer of this story and also a developer. So, I can't spoil you. But I am writing this as a player.

Reactions: TCOJ

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
whatever happened with crime lord (iceman)? they received tattoo and no more content. or i'm missing something?
As I have said in the past, we will have to wait for a few updates for that path. The summer is about to end in the game so, the priority for me right now is Michelle and Zoe, college kids. Holidays are almost over for them.

Reactions: leg28

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Ohhh, finally "my" Yoon was hard banged by a lover and a stripper. This game becomes more interesting after each chapter!
I hope that before the end of her free pass I can turn she into a real whore.
Thanks, dear. I am very glad to know that you like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Umm... exactly, things are going with NPC. As you can see, if you have gone the iceman's route, Yoon and Jas act differently on some occasions. It is not just shown on the screen yet.
i guess i'm on that route, although in fact there is no iceman route yet? except beginning: accepting his proposal to pay off debt and got tattoo?

Reactions: After Choices

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
i'm at the point where I don't care where the dick comes from, be it male, female, horse, whatever.... just whip that puppy out and get it in there already!

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Every Asian models in this game are unique and somewhat real. I'm impressed at how the Amala's family looks like. The dev has the talent for creating these models for sure. But i have to ask, are you planning to make a better animations with this game? Because the one you have right now is not good. And i also hope that there will be a threesome scenes with Yoon-Michelle and other guy in future updates, it will be even hotter if with Joseph. My last question is about that celebrity Tom Brooks, is he supposed to be Tom Cruise in real life? I'm just curious.

• Red Heart

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Gotta say that I was having trouble with previous routes & Saves, so then I installed the recent version (0-50) and played from the beginning (with the Mod). It was great - I loved the action in the latter part especially the smiles on all the girls faces after the brawl. That itself was worth the time to go through from the beginning - what a delight. I also appreciated the scenes with our main character - they were great to see her finally get what she truly deserved & needed after wandering through some slightly strange and Bizarre settings (not being critical, it was a twisted path). I really like all the characters - again I love how they have come together at the end of this update. Very uplifting and truly rewarding Bravo!

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes