After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Reactions: Krull

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Aug 2, 2021
I've enjoyed this game much. Romance story, beautiful female characters, desire,passion and lust, never expected that any avn can brings me old romance movies vibe. Straight Yoon storyline is good and Lesbian path is awesome, suits my Yoon.
threesome event YoonXJasmineXSukkhon was sweet, Sukkhon could pinch Yoon's nipples or squeeze her boobs more for better feelings. Dresses at party were marvelous, Sukkhon win here. Michelle and Yoon are great "incest" couple, want to see more of them. Stripclub even was bold, did not expected Yoon become so naughty:love:
Most of all girls i love: Yoon,Michelle,Sukkhon and Jasmine, and i'm shyly expecting foursome at future:whistle:
meeting Iceman does not bring much to game for now, Yoon could become mafia's hitman or hitwoman:eek:
I need to play few times more to know them better.
Thank You and see you soon!

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I've enjoyed this game much. Romance story, beautiful female characters, desire,passion and lust, never expected that any avn cab brings me old romance movies vibe. Straight Yoon storyline is good and Lesbian path is awesome, suits my Yoon.
threesome event YoonXJasmineXSukkhon was sweet, Sukkhon could pinch Yoon's nipples or squeeze her boobs more for better feelings. Dresses at party were marvelous, Sukkhon win here. Michelle and Yoon are great "incest" couple, want to see more of them. Stripclub even was bold, did not expected Yoon become so naughty:love:
Most of all girls i love: Yoon,Michelle,Sukkhon and Jasmine, and i'm shyly expecting foursome at future:whistle:
meeting Iceman does not bring much to game for now, Yoon could become mafia's hitman or hitwoman:eek:
I need to play few times more to know them better.
Thank You and see you soon!
Thank you so much for detailed review. I am so happy to know that you are enjoying the story. I and my buddies will try our best for sure. Have a nice day.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes