steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Hey, dear. Thanks for playing and giving detailed feedback. I am taking a note.

I created Yoon based on a real person I know in real life. Apart from that, as someone born in south Asia, I saw a lot of women like Yoon. I have been with girls exactly like Yoon, too. Yes, they are real. There are girls like that in a religious country. But they are only human so I could be able to see how some of them have transitioned themselves. Assuming you are a westerner or a person from a civilized, developed country, I am understood how you would feel about Yoon being so conservative and shy. That would be too much irritating. How do I become the outsider of my society? Well, I was lucky to study in an international college and I met new people and new things. That is why I want to create this game in the first place. To open the eyes of people like Yoon. Yoon IRL is married happily and now has much confidence.

What I learned interesting things from her are;
1) Almost every girl has lesbianism deep down, more or less. Some of them just haven't reached a point.
2) And she is a sexually wild person but she is too shy to show it off. So, some of the basic stuff she did to cover up/fake are drinking wine, alcohol, etc.
3) Even though if her partner is giving her a free pass, she said she will still feel hotter about cheating, personally. And she said she personally thinks most of the girls would like that way, too. I am not confirming she is having a free pass IRL cause this is too much privacy.

As a conclusion, I take note of what you have said but I do believe in what I am doing, too. I don't think where I am going is completely wrong (You are also not saying it) but I do think I can improve it. So, truly happy to read your thoughts.
Hi there,
I am truly sorry that if my suggestion towards your game may have given you pause or any thoughts that may have seemed to diminish what you are trying to achieve in creating Free Pass. As you may realise when I wrote a suggestion towards your game it was based on the thought that it was just another fictional erotic game, not once did the thought enter my mind that Free Pass could be based on fact or more so a friend of yours to which I can relate to unfortunately but my friend hid his sexuality and possibly like your friend hid his true self all because of the perceived cultural or social normality. Anyway I appreciate the time out that you took in replying to my suggestion and in so you have given me a new found respect towards Free Pass and also you as person due to the fact that you have created something truly meaningful from your personal experience and also your choice of format you chose to educate people on also highlight the societal difficulties that individuals world wide endure or more so believe within themselves they must endure whether it be due to cultural, religious, or sexual orientation just to be perceived acceptable within a so called moral society. Yes, I am a westerner as you mentioned, I'm Australian born with a Hungarian and English heritage and as you have been able to do, I also have been lucky to have travelled quite extensively world wide whilst experiencing the differences between cultures which can vary between good or bad circumstances but there definitely are many people out there that don't or can't understand the differences in culture let alone the difficulties that a lot of people go through each day which could be attributed to a self interest towards there own life and what is immediately going on within their own social bubble or as I prefer to believe is just a lack of education and knowledge concerning cultural or social differences and that they play a major contributing factor in the way a person allows himself or herself to be seen by people around themselves even if in doing so has a detrimental effect on their true self but I do believe that predetermined mind set many people have will change for the better, I just hope it's sooner than later. Anyway in regards to your fine work on Free Pass and the fact that you chose to share the fact that it is based on personal experience, I now see an extra layer of emotion in it that I simply did not see previously and especially with your idea of utilising Free Pass a way to educate or just to enlighten people to the emotional termoil a person especially a female can go through in a more restricted culture.
My apologies as most people will probably think wow way to long to read.
One last thing regarding the suggestion I made, just forget it all as it never happened and continue to write your game with Yoon's internal battle just the way you envisioned it also your right about me wanting Yoon to have a rumble in the jungle quicker, sorry I couldn't resist that, but like I said I now see the emotion that you are going for.
With all my respect towards you I shall now finally stop typing.......maybe;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Srg3369

Aug 25, 2021
Hi there,
I am truly sorry that if my suggestion towards your game may have given you pause or any thoughts that may have seemed to diminish what you are trying to achieve in creating Free Pass. As you may realise when I wrote a suggestion towards your game it was based on the thought that it was just another fictional erotic game, not once did the thought enter my mind that Free Pass could be based on fact or more so a friend of yours to which I can relate to unfortunately but my friend hid his sexuality and possibly like your friend hid his true self all because of the perceived cultural or social normality. Anyway I appreciate the time out that you took in replying to my suggestion and in so you have given me a new found respect towards Free Pass and also you as person due to the fact that you have created something truly meaningful from your personal experience and also your choice of format you chose to educate people on also highlight the societal difficulties that individuals world wide endure or more so believe within themselves they must endure whether it be due to cultural, religious, or sexual orientation just to be perceived acceptable within a so called moral society. Yes, I am a westerner as you mentioned, I'm Australian born with a Hungarian and English heritage and as you have been able to do, I also have been lucky to have travelled quite extensively world wide whilst experiencing the differences between cultures which can vary between good or bad circumstances but there definitely are many people out there that don't or can't understand the differences in culture let alone the difficulties that a lot of people go through each day which could be attributed to a self interest towards there own life and what is immediately going on within their own social bubble or as I prefer to believe is just a lack of education and knowledge concerning cultural or social differences and that they play a major contributing factor in the way a person allows himself or herself to be seen by people around themselves even if in doing so has a detrimental effect on their true self but I do believe that predetermined mind set many people have will change for the better, I just hope it's sooner than later. Anyway in regards to your fine work on Free Pass and the fact that you chose to share the fact that it is based on personal experience, I now see an extra layer of emotion in it that I simply did not see previously and especially with your idea of utilising Free Pass a way to educate or just to enlighten people to the emotional termoil a person especially a female can go through in a more restricted culture.
One last thing regarding the suggestion I made, just forget it all as it never happened and continue to write your game with Yoon's internal battle just the way you envisioned it also your right about me wanting Yoon to have a rumble in the jungle quicker, sorry I couldn't resist that, but like I said I now see the emotion that you are going for.
Omg i felt dizzy while i scroll down, lol

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hi there,
Thanks for understanding. And don't worry about telling us your thoughts to us. I like to read as I have said. Yes, I will keep believing in myself.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes