After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'm not that forcefull to expect a wallpaper with make up and clothes
YNK with her naural beauty, no clothes, no make up ;) :love:
after few updates in future i'm gonna Ask for Nude YNK, but after having her nude in game - to not make spoilers
Can't wait to give you guys v0.394. It contains lots of romance, affections, and tensions. Stella is very good at adding female tastes to my writing.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Can't wait to give you guys v0.394. It contains lots of romance, affections, and tensions. Stella is very good at adding female tastes to my writing.
Developers in this site making events and gain fans in early state before first realase, games having good rewievs after two years of working without even demo,
There are also devs like You who made first relase and with this first ver gaining fans and patrons
I know dev who is working two years and didn't even make a demo, the second one relased his game day before yesterday and have 45 5stars reviews, but from accounts with 0-9 messages ( new accounts )
i like Your way better, You are active in community and You listening to advices - it's harder way but effect can be amazing - first game with Asian female mc who decides about her own life :unsure: :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not that forcefull to expect a wallpaper with make up and clothes
YNK with her naural beauty, no clothes, no make up ;) :love:
after few updates in future i'm gonna Ask for Nude YNK, but after having her nude in game - to not make spoilers
We've seen Zoe in a bikini, so I had no problems posting a wallpaper rendered with Zoe in clothes.

We've seen Yoon Ni Ko in a one-piece swimsuit, so normal clothes isn't an issue for me. Bikini, I'd prefer to check.

Makeup is easy. If you're after a specific outfit, by all means, ask. I've been doing fan art for AWAM for a while, so I might have purchased the asset already.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
We've seen Zoe in a bikini, so I had no problems posting a wallpaper rendered with Zoe in clothes.

We've seen Yoon Ni Ko in a one-piece swimsuit, so normal clothes isn't an issue for me. Bikini, I'd prefer to check.

Makeup is easy. If you're after a specific outfit, by all means, ask. I've been doing fan art for AWAM for a while, so I might have purchased the asset already.
Speaking of AWAM I have an idea to make fan art for Sophia. I think I may convert her to Genesis 8 Figure and may add some custom or merchant resources of bump/normal and topcoat, sss maps. Of course after v0.394.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Speaking of AWAM I have an idea to make fan art for Sophia. I think I may convert her to Genesis 8 Figure and may add some custom or merchant resources of bump/normal and topcoat, sss maps. Of course after v0.394.
character looking similiar to Sophia - ok
but only character, some events weren't good and i didn't liked this game much
i have Hope YNK don't be humilated by some bastards :unsure:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
character looking similiar to Sophia - ok
but only character, some events weren't good and i didn't liked this game much
i have Hope YNK don't be humilated by some bastards :unsure:
Sophi, I mentioned above is this lady. Her full name is "Sophia Parker" and she is the main character from "A wife and mother". Do you know her?

145549_9.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Sophi, I mentioned above is this lady. Her full name is "Sophia Parker" and she is the main character from "A wife and mother". Do you know her?

View attachment 1149701
i played in this game in early state, in events when she was humilated and harrased by some bastard in bathroom, my friend was supporting dev but after this event many patrons unsubscribed dev
dev later change it and said it was only demo for patrons but i didn't played in this game many months ( maybe even year and many months )
The model is good, but not best ( i like YNK more)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

View attachment 1149701
i don't like this game
many players like it, i don't
She was weak at early states of game
YNK should be strong and powerful woman looking at her future without fear
i have hope our mc don't be like early Sophia
As model Sophia looks good - she can be dominated by YNK :KEK: :love:

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
i don't like this game
many players like it, i don't
She was weak at early states of game
YNK should be strong and powerful woman looking at her future without fear
i have hope our mc don't be like her
As model Sophia looks good - she can be dominated by YNK :KEK: :love:
my AWAM is strong, faithful, she likes her husband, and she is into girls ;-)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
If her personality was changed i'm gonna try this game some day
it was crushing disapointment at first :cry:
I think AWAM is a great game and I really like Sophia's Attitudes. But don't worry I will ever never copy someone's hard work and be a plagiarist. I have my own story written and it will surely be a different one. I am not saying mine will be better but I am saying Free Pass will be different.

YNK comes from Poor Country and she had a hard time at college age.
Sophia on the other hand is from high-class society.

Because of that general facts, those two women may react or behave differently even in the same scenario.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I think AWAM is a great game and I really like Sophia's Attitudes. But don't worry I will ever never copy someone's hard work and be a plagiarist. I have my own story written and it will surely be a different one. I am not saying mine will be better but I am saying Free Pass will be different.

Because of that general facts, those two women may react or behave differently even in the same scenario.
After Choices, you give so many hearts, love you ;-)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

I'm not talking about plagiat
just don't make mistakes who some devs did in past (please avoid rape)
I will try this game again, someday maybe

Living in rich country and being Rich is not always so colorful ( in real life is not colorfull at all) - Rich ppl have problems too, sometimes even one mistake can decide about their life and death

i have hope You will give us choices to avoid problems at YNK Path, but if the problems are not avoidable please make them pleasure for mc :love: :PogChamp:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

story about college can be truth, many ppl were bullied in college
everyone hated me in high school cause we had BMW (28 years old :KEK:), even old car can make beasts from jelaous peoples

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes