After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'm not talking about plagiat
just don't make mistakes who some devs did in past (please avoid rape)
I will try this game again, someday maybe

Living in rich country and being Rich is not always so colorful ( in real life is not colorfull at all) - Rich ppl have problems too, sometimes even one mistake can decide about their life and death

i have hope You will give us choices to avoid problems at YNK Path, but if the problems are not avoidable please make them pleasure for mc :love: :PogChamp:
There shouldn't be rape events but BDSM/ Spank/ Forced are popular tag here in my country :KEK:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
There shouldn't be rape events but BDSM/ Spank/ Forced are popular tag here in my country :KEK:
BDSM - ok
Spank - ok
Forced - why not? Ok
Mc forced by Sukkhon to do lewd things is good idea, YNK forcing Sukkhon to lewd things - great :love:
avoid rape while violence is used on mc, mc is theaten by knife or gun

I don't mind making reverse rape content, YNK riding Sukkhon in cowgirl forcing her :KEK::love::love::KEK::KEK::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Forced it's mean Rape if it avoidble with some self defence by MC I will be glaed to kick some balls isnteed doing somethink I don't want.
Yes, forced sex without other person permission is rape
But "forced" roleplay ( both sides wants it, she plays she don't want ), mc could agreed earlier what is forbidden during play (like choking, spanking, ect) :unsure:

• Red Heart

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It's a shame to say but public sex is like the number one tag in our country.
I prefer have a choise to self defence in that matter, in your country is but in other not. So it will be awsome a lot of choise to deal with rapist and stuff like that. Choise are better.

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's a shame to say but public sex is like the number one tag in our country.
But public sex and rape are completely different things. Apparently in countries like Spain public sex is completely legal as long as it's consensual and no minors are present.
I prefer have a choise to self defence in that matter, in your country is but in other not. So it will be awsome a lot of choise to deal with rapist and stuff like that. Choise are better.
The word is "choice". There is no word "choise" in English. Please use English, it's a Forum Rule.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You're really asking that? Google Translate from your original language if you doubt me. I have never seen "choise" used, and English is my first language. It is, and always has been "choice".
I don't trust on google translator. It batter to check out all ward intly you finde the right one.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't trust on google translator. It batter to check out all ward intly you finde the right one.
Still, your posts aren't intelligible. It might not quite be what you mean, if you used Google Translate at least people will be able to understand what you're posting, as opposed to the gibberish you're posting currently.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
if she had pussy behind her balls I'm in. But otherway she only a ex-male. It will be awsome if she had both genitali full fuctional with balls as well. who hide her pussy.
Hey friend, I've seen a thing like you asked . The creator said it is a "Fantasy/Imaginary Thing"
info.PNG
I like fantasy but I also want to keep my story in the range of reality as much as possible.

I'm not saying one can't have both Genitalia in reality. But they can't seem to have testes if they have pus*y.

Note* I am not a trans woman but I hurt a bit by your words. Maybe the language is the problem. English is not my mother language so...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey friend, I've seen a thing like you asked . The creator said it is a "Fantasy/Imaginary Thing"
View attachment 1150776
I like fantasy but I also want to keep my story in the range of reality as much as possible.

I'm not saying one can't have both Genitalia in reality. But they can't seem to have testes if they have pus*y.

Note* I am not a trans woman but I hurt a bit by your words. Maybe the language is the problem. English is not my mother language so...
I hope too see in game.

I don't say they don't have testes, they can: Futaneri had bot genitaly and both feelin like woman and male in oneperson with both genitlia as well. Can be pregnant and can impregnat others.

For the note: I give my sincer opinion. I'm sorry if sound too much sincer.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes