exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Don't want to include religions but if YNK is Muslim, she sure she will get shaved or trimmed. But YNK is not a Muslim girl in this story. She is also a shy and subtle one so you can't expect some popularly pubic hairstyles from her. I'm doing an explanation then confirming because I don't want you guys to be spoiled before the story has shown./told.
Oh dear, we started a topic! :ROFLMAO:

But how do you come up with religion now? I have no idea how Muslims feel about pubic hair. I didn't even know that it mattered, there.

You have already proven that you have a flair for aesthetics. And I'm sure it will stay that way. I'm sure you will do it well (y)

Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Don't want to include religions but if YNK is Muslim, she sure she will get shaved or trimmed. But YNK is not a Muslim girl in this story. She is also a shy and subtle one so you can't expect some popularly pubic hairstyles from her. I'm doing an explanation then confirming because I don't want you guys to be spoiled before the story has shown./told.
Shaved, trimmered or bushy - style can be changed later ( she can shave it:KEK:)
if she's shy let her have little bush, with more sexual activities she will find out shaved can feel better (no hairs going to mouth person's licking her pussy )
Little bush :love::love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oh dear, we started a topic! :ROFLMAO:

But how do you come up with religion now? I have no idea how Muslims feel about pubic hair. I didn't even know that it mattered, there.

You have already proven that you have a flair for aesthetics. And I'm sure it will stay that way. I'm sure you will do it well (y)
I'm sorry if I'm giving misinformation. Once a Muslim girl told me her pubic hairs shouldn't be too bushy while worshipping. She's also not a very religious one but she just told me like that. Maybe she was lying. I am really sorry if I gave the wrong Infos here.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm sorry if I'm giving misinformation. Once a Muslim girl told me her pubic hairs shouldn't be too bushy while worshipping. She's also not a very religious one but she just told me like that. Maybe she was lying. I am really sorry if I gave the wrong Infos here.
or maybe her boyfriend just told her that so she shaves herself:WeSmart:

Reactions: mofonistik

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Sure, it could be true. The muslim religion interferes extremely in private life. But I didn't know that it would go that far. But well, I´m male. That a muslim woman will tell me something like that is rather unlikely. :D

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sure, it could be true. The muslim religion interferes extremely in private life. But I didn't know that it would go that far. But well, I´m male. That a muslim woman will tell me something like that is rather unlikely. :D
It's so bad Wife battering not too harsh seems acceptable here in our country for some old-fashioned couples. I've seen some old-fashioned(Not by age but by tradition) husbands hit and scold their wives even in public. Physically it won't be too hurtful but mentally they could be hurt.

Due to the country's main religion, some good wives like YNK even worship their husbands and have to put the same class as God. That is what a good wife or fiance does. No one sees that wrong except my good Muslim friends.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It's so bad Wife battering not too harsh seems acceptable here in our country for some old-fashioned couples. I've seen some old-fashioned(Not by age but by tradition) husbands hit and scold their wives even in public. Physically it won't be too hurtful but mentally they could be hurt.

Due to the country's main religion, some good wives like YNK even worship their husbands and have to put the same class as God. That is what a good wife or fiance does. No one sees that wrong except my good Muslim friends.
That sounds like the darkest middle ages. I would never treat my wife like that in my life. :eek:

I think we'd rather end the subject of religion and the customs associated with it at this point. Worlds collide quickly and it can easily lead to arguments.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That sounds like the darkest middle ages. I would never treat my wife like that in my life. :eek:

I think we'd rather end the subject of religion and the customs associated with it at this point. Worlds collide quickly and it can easily lead to arguments.
Every person is different. I'm glad I meet with good guys like you here.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
that Man from photo was real soldier and milf was some military organisation
when this footage was uploaded to YT all ppl was laughing he's a milfy commander
He was military unit commander
Looks like MILF stands as an abbreviation/short form for some other meaning than what we've thought. I thought the video editor mispelled.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes