Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Don't want to include religions but if YNK is Muslim, she sure she will get shaved or trimmed. But YNK is not a Muslim girl in this story. She is also a shy and subtle one so you can't expect some popularly pubic hairstyles from her. I'm doing an explanation then confirming because I don't want you guys to be spoiled before the story has shown./told.
Shy girl should have hairy pussy (not too much hairy) :KEK: IMG_20210422_081703.jpg

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Sukkhon: "Hey Tiger! What size of the package I've got?"
#Sukkhon #TransWoman

View attachment 1156737
Lovely Sukkhon :love:, The best transwoman You can meet in adult games
Cute face, wonderful boobs, and style maked me love this character
She can have the most cute d"ck in adult games ever ( i'm not into men's dicks but transwoman is other league )

I think she have medium or small package, add to this fingering skills and oral skills - that makes her perfect partner of YNK after divorce

The first transwoman character from adult games ever who stole my heart :love:

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Lovely Sukkhon :love:, The best transwoman You can meet in adult games
Cute face, wonderful boobs, and style maked me love this character
She can have the most cute d"ck in adult games ever ( i'm not into men's dicks but transwoman is other league )

I think she have medium or small package, add to this fingering skills and oral skills - that makes her perfect partner of YNK after divorce

The first transwoman character from adult games ever who stole my heart :love:
For her genital, I am taking inspiration from Linda Mitchell, Webcam Tranny. Do you know her?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I saw her compilation a few mins ago when You said her name
Looking good :love:
never saw her before but looks amazing
(and don't say tranny, this Word can be offensive too - shemale is more proper word)
Oops sorry I will be careful. That website Advertisement itself mentions their girls tranny webcam models so I just said it.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
yeah looks great. a little advise: don´t use google and search "linda mitchell transgender" and klick on the twitter-link

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes