After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
What do you mean by last but not final?
Sorry for my bad English. I mean I have done rendering all the scenes necessary to build this update. I have also done rendering the final scene for v0.394. The scene I am showing above is the one before the final so this is my last work for rendering.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Sorry for my bad English. I mean I have done rendering all the scenes necessary to build this update. I have also done rendering the final scene for v0.394. The scene I am showing above is the one before the final so this is my last work for rendering.
Ahh ok, I misunderstood. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Free Pass means in my language the same as free ticket, so YNK can go to cinema for free :KEK:
In my language word like "Free Pass" mostly used in high schools. It is a Permission given for a student to go to some area of the school. Sometimes it called a car pass for the school ferry. An alternative term for "free pass" is "Hall Pass".

Sexually, it means a spouse is given an open relationship by his/her husband/wife.

There is a good comedy movie called . I guess that word is popularized by that movie.

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
In my language word like "Free Pass" mostly used in high schools. It is a Permission given for a student to go to some area of the school. Sometimes it called a car pass for the school ferry. An alternative term for "free pass" is "Hall Pass".

Sexually, it means a spouse is given an open relationship by his/her husband/wife.

There is a good comedy movie called . I guess that word is popularized by that movie.
Jack Reacher stole pass at the airport ;-)

• Red Heart

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Don't know the exact reason but for today there is no daily 1 AM internet cutting off. Gosh, it is good to use the internet at midnight as in the old days.
you change the operator, mine goes without a break ;-) (I thought that at 1.00 you go to sleep)

• Red Heart

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
you are right! stupid people, I'm flying back to melmac ;-)
You aren't award that there is a coup in Myanmar and the military have taken over the power ?
Aung San Suu Kyi, the president, and hundreds of people have been arrested.
More than 700 people were killed by the police/military.
So, it's not a joke.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
You aren't award that there is a coup in Myanmar and the military have taken over the power ?
Aung San Suu Kyi, the president, and hundreds of people have been arrested.
More than 700 people were killed by the police/military.
So, it's not a joke.
you know, the history of ants, big, small, black, red ....?! they are not in this game yet, you have my word ;-)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes