Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When is the update date approximately?
Well it's looking like about 5 months faster than the AWAM update and around the same number of renders, but I believe the update will drop within the next day or so, possibly only on Patreon.

Funnily enough I'm possibly looking forward to getting the Sukkhon model (which I believe makes no sense before we meet her in-game) more than playing the update, one just needs to be done before the other.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well it's looking like about 5 months faster than the AWAM update and around the same number of renders, but I believe the update will drop within the next day or so, possibly only on Patreon.

Funnily enough I'm possibly looking forward to getting the Sukkhon model (which I believe makes no sense before we meet her in-game) more than playing the update, one just needs to be done before the other.
Hey, thank you for answering for me.

Ohh I think I am giving the wrong information. The current total means the whole game will have 815-825 including old renders (250) from the previous version. But don't worry, I guess v0.395 will come so quickly, too cause Stella, co-writer has already done editing my scripts for v0.395.

For Sukkhon Model, I'll be happy to upload it for free. Please wait some time. I will finish the update first and will upload characters as fast as I can.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

Ohh I think I am giving the wrong information. The current total means the whole game will have 815-825 including old renders (250) from the previous version. But don't worry, I guess v0.395 will come so quickly, too cause Stella, co-writer has already done editing my scripts for v0.395.

For Sukkhon Model, I'll be happy to upload it for free. Please wait some time. I will finish the update first and will upload characters as fast as I can.
Sukkhon model for free? :love:
Hmm... My PC could commit suicide after installing a DAZ so better gave up
i will wait for Sukkhon arts made by DEV ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
One questions for DEV
Jas and Sukkhon sideboobs were visible at one of tease arts, why YNK had bra/top?
She's so shy?
Let's see what happen if we left YNK and Sukkhon alone at changing room :love: :KEK:

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

All good. Still faster than AWAM,.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
One questions for DEV
Jas and Sukkhon sideboobs were visible at one of tease arts, why YNK had bra/top?
She's so shy?
Let's see what happen if we left YNK and Sukkhon alone at changing room :love: :KEK:
Myanmar girls can't be braless in public if they are religious or they come from a restricted environment.
There is a famous actress named "Thinzar Wint Kyaw" who dresses like that just for once and now she is like the most hated female in our country. Luckily, I got a chance to get to know her a bit because of my former job. Actually, she really has a good attitude and confidence. I don't think of her as slut for being braless in public. Even more, I love her being open-minded and having a good attitude. IMO, there is nothing wrong with wearing sexy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, YNK for now is a very shy and subtle one so she won't be that dare to show off her skin in public.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
All good. Still faster than AWAM,.
I think he has a secondary or primary job. Maybe that is why. But if I had the rig like he has, damn I can't even imagine what it will be like to render with that high-speed PC. But maybe I will become a lazy guy...I mean no offense L&P is a great guy. That is like a theory sometimes. Once an old man told me, "the wealthier the one gets, the lazier he will become than he used to be in past."

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Myanmar girls can't be braless in public if they are religious or they come from a restricted environment.
There is a famous actress named "Thinzar Wint Kyaw" who dresses like that just for once and now she is like the most hated female in our country. Luckily, I got a chance to get to know her a bit because of my former job. Actually, she really has a good attitude and confidence. I don't think of her as slut for being braless in public. Even more, I love her being open-minded and having a good attitude. IMO, there is nothing wrong with wearing sexy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, YNK for now is a very shy and subtle one so she won't be that dare to show off her skin in public.
Really beautiful actress :love:
I would be proud if any actress from my country looks like her
She was in list of best actors at 2019
I will try to search some of her movies with subs

Many of our girls don't wear bra in public(especially at summer to tease mens with their sweaty boobies:KEK:), jogging at park or shopping girls are rarely mad when someone looks at them - some of them feel good cause someone admired their beauty

i like to watch at girls wearing sexy dresses, and i don't see anything wrong with girls who likes to look sexy
Admire their beauty by watching at them - no rude comments or offending compliments

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Really beautiful actress :love:
I would be proud if any actress from my country looks like her
She was in list of best actors at 2019
I will try to search some of her movies with subs

Many of our girls don't wear bra in public(especially at summer to tease mens with their sweaty boobies:KEK:), jogging at park or shopping girls are rarely mad when someone looks at them - some of them feel good cause someone admired their beauty

i like to watch at girls wearing sexy dresses, and i don't see anything wrong with girls who likes to look sexy
Admire their beauty by watching at them - no rude comments or offending compliments
I've never been to Poland but it is like a dreamland from what I found from Google.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I've never been to Poland but it is like a dreamland from what I found from Google.
aside from beatiful views like sea, mountains, lakes or just cities we have a much problem with social pathology
People rather taking money from social than go to job, crimes, alcoholism, xenophobia, homophobia
People don't like homosexual ppl cause preist in church said so, also ppl don't like those ones who are different (culture, nationalty, etc), in this damned country clerity is second goverment
At old times(before comunist times goverment didn't like clerity too much) our people were better, strong ones, helpful, undestantding - now we are nothing
I was asked in France for place of born, good i said it was Belgrad cause he fired a ppl who were from Poland
( i was borned in Belgrad, i had 4 yo when we run way, but we must return for month when i was 10 yo to apply a foreginer card - in 1999 in Jugoslavia was conflict, NATO bombared few cities, we must run, i remember this fear - but i'm more Polish guy than Jugoslav)
If i say i'm from Poland ppl watching at me as thief or robber - i'm just a calm guy
We have many nice places in Poland but people are bad and stupid

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
aside from beatiful views like sea, mountains, lakes or just cities we have a much problem with social pathology
People rather taking money from social than go to job, crimes, alcoholism, xenophobia, homophobia
People don't like homosexual ppl cause preist in church said so, also ppl don't like those ones who are different (culture, nationalty, etc), in this damned country clerity is second goverment
At old times(before comunist times goverment didn't like clerity too much) our people were better, strong ones, helpful, undestantding - now we are nothing
I was asked in France for place of born, good i said it was Belgrad cause he fired a ppl who were from Poland
( i was borned in Belgrad, i had 4 yo when we run way, but we must return for month when i was 10 yo to apply a foreginer card - in 1999 in Jugoslavia was conflict, NATO bombared few cities, we must run, i remember this fear - but i'm more Polish guy than Jugoslav)
If i say i'm from Poland ppl watching at me as thief or robber - i'm just a calm guy
We have many nice places in Poland but people are bad and stupid
I guess there are broken people in every country. You are apparently someone who thinks about it and apparently does better. That in turn shows, that not all are like that (y)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Returning to game questions:

i'm curious about Sukkhon
About hairs in her private parts
she's shaved or bushy? :PogChamp: :love:

Do You thought about YNK and Sukkhon titjob scene at future?
YNK could become slutty wife in future and she will allow Sukkhon do do what she wants
Titjob is very common fetish so female mc should make titjob to shemale :love:

Also breast sucking,biting, licking and breastfeeding are common fetish (many peoples hide fact they love it)
Girls can have milk in their boobs without pregnacy, mc could suffering for this a few days - and allow someone to suck out milk
Breastfeeding a step-daughter - it's something bad or disgusting? :love:

Think about this what i wroted
You can add so many fetishes to game

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Returning to game questions:

i'm curious about Sukkhon
About hairs in her private parts
she's shaved or bushy? :PogChamp: :love:

Do You thought about YNK and Sukkhon titjob scene at future?
YNK could become slutty wife in future and she will allow Sukkhon do do what she wants
Titjob is very common fetish so female mc should make titjob to shemale :love:

Also breast sucking,biting, licking and breastfeeding are common fetish (many peoples hide fact they love it)
Girls can have milk in their boobs without pregnacy, mc could suffering for this a few days - and allow someone to suck out milk
Breastfeeding a step-daughter - it's something bad or disgusting? :love:

Think about this what i wroted
You can add so many fetishes to game
For the first question, she should have shaved (not must) because she has to tucked her genitals with trans tape/ medical tape to flatten the look.

For titjob, I won't say a bigger nipple has better sexual feelings but Sukkhon with a transgender nipple won't feel too much better physically than YNK does but the idea of being sucked by her sexual partner may able to stimulate a devil inside her.

Breastfeeding is quite sexy and I will think about that to do it in the right way.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes