Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
For the first question, she should have shaved (not must) because she has to tucked her genitals with trans tape/ medical tape to flatten the look.

For titjob, I won't say a bigger nipple has better sexual feelings but Sukkhon with a transgender nipple won't feel too much better physically than YNK does but the idea of being sucked by her sexual partner may able to stimulate a devil inside her.

Breastfeeding is quite sexy and I will think about that to do it in the right way.
As titjob i mean Sukkhon's d"ick between YNK boobs :love: (Also called tittyfuck)
Nothing else

I knew a girl who liked when her partner suck her pussy, yes suck - her pussy lips and sucking whole vagina
She prefers it cause it brings her more pleasure than licking ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
For the first question, she should have shaved (not must) because she has to tucked her genitals with trans tape/ medical tape to flatten the look.

For titjob, I won't say a bigger nipple has better sexual feelings but Sukkhon with a transgender nipple won't feel too much better physically than YNK does but the idea of being sucked by her sexual partner may able to stimulate a devil inside her.

Breastfeeding is quite sexy and I will think about that to do it in the right way.
Titjob/ tittyfuck/ paizuri - dick between boobs IMG_20210425_124605.jpg
That's what i mean :KEK:

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So I'd assume update is coming tomorrow or day after?
I hope so, I will let you guys know once I am ready. I'm working on it full-time. Are you one of my Patrons? (if so, please message me). $10 and $15 patrons are going to get 2-3 days earlier than public release. But I think I will give the rest of the patrons one day earlier.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Currently working on Variables (Attitudes, Fetishes, Relations, Events) for v0.394.

Hope you guys love it!!!

Dom = Dominant
sub = submissive
The Peeping Tom = Voyeurism

Captureedited.jpg

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Look suitable for Yoon cause she got bazookas!!! Compared to her tiny body structure of course!
Yes, she have nice pair :love:
Perfect to stick Sukkhon's d*ck between them - that's what titjob mean

You understand titjob as stimulating vagina with nipple, saw it few times in Javs, girl had size G or bigger to perform this

Voyeurism ? Hell yes, but how Jas or Sukkhon force YNK to get undressed?:unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Guys! Guys! I have some conditions!!! Rumors are spreading but can't know whether it is true or not. The military is going to turn the Internet into Intranet. If this has happened, I won't be able to be online for so long. I don't know when they will reopen. Maybe not. They did those kinda tortures since 1988. We had got Democracy like 50% only for 5 years. So if this has happened I will try my best to move to neighboring countries like Thai or maybe Singapore.

For now, I am not allowed to go out of the country. If you guys don't see me online for more than 3 days then it is time.
So I wrote this statement for the public.

I hereby grant you guys(Patrons who get early access):
  1. Redistribute my project v0.394b to the public. (With Note: Free Pass by 3rd Party Publisher)
  2. Modder or 3rd party programmer can fix bugs and spelling errors
  3. Mod Creation/ Translation / Compressing
I don't grant permission to
  1. Edit Art/Renders
  2. Change Story or Names
  3. Adding not declared fetishes and variables to scripts
After Choices,

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guys! Guys! I have some conditions!!! Rumors are spreading but can't know whether it is true or not. The military is going to turn the Internet into Intranet. If this has happened, I won't be able to be online for so long. I don't know when they will reopen. Maybe not. They did those kinda tortures since 1988. We had got Democracy like 50% only for 5 years. So if this has happened I will try my best to move to neighboring countries like Thai or maybe Singapore.

For now, I am not allowed to go out of the country. If you guys don't see me online for more than 3 days then it is time.

1. Redistribute my project v0.394b to the public. (With Note: Free Pass by 3rd Party Publisher)
  1. Edit Art/Renders
  2. Change Story or Names
After Choices,
Well stay safe. So no fan art for the foreseeable future? That sucks, I was about to ask about the Sukkhon model after I finished the update. Sucks, but is completely understandable.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

1. Edit Art/Renders
  2. Change Story or Names
After Choices,
That doesn't sound good. I hope you are well.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes