After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well stay safe. So no fan art for the foreseeable future? That sucks, I was about to ask about the Sukkhon model after I finished the update. Sucks, but is completely understandable.
Don't worry I am working on it. I will upload Sukkhon Model tonight(from here) if possible I wrote that statement just for proof if that has happened. Maybe they are just having fun with threatening citizens. That's what they do. Raping captured women. Even the public sexual assaults. Shutting down the internet daily just to accept them as government. Crazy right? Those suckers don't shoot or cut off the internet while BBC in the country. Gosh, I just got angry just by mentioning it. Let it be. I got some relations in Singapore and the US but the problem is they don't let us out from here. Even more, I was on the list as a public figure who led the public in some kinda way while protesting.

I'm sorry to hear that. Where are you from? Myanmar?
Yes, I am.

That doesn't sound good. I hope you are well.
Thank you so much.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Guys! Guys! I have some conditions!!! Rumors are spreading but can't know whether it is true or not. The military is going to turn the Internet into Intranet. If this has happened, I won't be able to be online for so long. I don't know when they will reopen. Maybe not. They did those kinda tortures since 1988. We had got Democracy like 50% only for 5 years. So if this has happened I will try my best to move to neighboring countries like Thai or maybe Singapore.

For now, I am not allowed to go out of the country. If you guys don't see me online for more than 3 days then it is time.
So I wrote this statement for the public.

I hereby grant you guys(Patrons who get early access):
  1. Redistribute my project v0.394b to the public. (With Note: Free Pass by 3rd Party Publisher)
  2. Modder or 3rd party programmer can fix bugs and spelling errors
  3. Mod Creation/ Translation / Compressing
I don't grant permission to
  1. Edit Art/Renders
  2. Change Story or Names
  3. Adding not declared fetishes and variables to scripts
After Choices,
so you want us to post the game here in 3 days if you can´t do it yourself? no problem we can do that (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I will take a maximum of 2 weeks and let's see what can I come up with. If I can get it earlier, I will let you guys know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm... I have guessed ? :KEK:
So 6 weeks of waiting?
Ok
This game is worthy to wait

if You don't have electicity cutted off You can work and post game when You will have internet again
Be positive and stay strong

One thing i wanted to ask, i saw many articles about "third gender" at Thailand - it is a word used to describe a Kathoey peoples?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I will take a maximum of 2 weeks and let's see what can I come up with. If I can get it earlier, I will let you guys know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn’t think I’ll say something like that, but I personally would be satisfied with a normal update every 2 months. At least until you have more powerful hardware.
I think you shouldn't work without sleep, 24/7, just for fear of upsetting someone. Otherwise, you can burn out so quickly.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hmm... I have guessed ? :KEK:
So 6 weeks of waiting?
Ok
This game is worthy to wait

if You don't have electicity cutted off You can work and post game when You will have internet again
Be positive and stay strong

One thing i wanted to ask, i saw many articles about "third gender" at Thailand - it is a word used to describe a Kathoey peoples?
I mean 2 weeks not 6 weeks. Maybe in the future, I will take 6 weeks for the big big major update :HideThePain: .

Yes, as far as I know, the third gender in Thailand is Kathoey.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I mean 2 weeks not 6 weeks. Maybe in the future, I will take 6 weeks for the big big major update :HideThePain: .

Yes, as far as I know, the third gender in Thailand is Kathoey.
2 weeks is Your plan but have in mind You can encounter unexpected matters which will take Your time in future
Ok nevermind
I'm a little tired after work, that much i didn't know my own name, so please don't mind me

I asked about Kathoey cause one of our cospiract theorist think the Kathoeys are Born because of polite in Earth atmosphere made by Czernobyl :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: m4pII

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I didn’t think I’ll say something like that, but I personally would be satisfied with a normal update every 2 months. At least until you have more powerful hardware.
I think you shouldn't work without sleep, 24/7, just for fear of upsetting someone. Otherwise, you can burn out so quickly.
Good to know that! But as I am always saying I am giving fast while I can until the situations here are settled. I have a family in my personal life so who knows I can also keep them in little hope with some Patrons number rising while I'm losing my former job.

I made money quite well from the former job but the military seizing the power is a bit longer than I expected so now I am trying hard to pay some bills. I know I am putting so much weight on my shoulder but that looks like typical life for me.

I also can't do public work as long as these military things keep going as I mentioned above. I am some kinda popular one in my local. I also don't want my family to look at me sitting like a stone so I make this game and I make myself busy. I am not disagreeing with you I am even happy more than ever to have a good friend like you. Thanks.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In short, 2 weeks is like a deadline. I will work hard and drop it as an update once it reaches the deadline. But if it is good enough to drop before 2 weeks, yes I will do.
Gonna make my head spin with updates that fast. Still waiting for the first update for the year for AWAM. Not expecting it for about 3 weeks.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I finished this update and must say i'm positively suprised about Sukkhon
Great boobs :love:, D"ck enough to make YNK blush and style - it's Perfect combo
Jas is really naughty and open girl, she know how to admire someone's beauty - like she admired Sukkhon's beauty at changing room
Iceman looks good for male character, he looks like old gangsta, like Tony Montana but without scar at face and he's alive
Magnificent update :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Great boobs :love:, D"ck enough to make YNK blush and style - it's Perfect combo
Jas is really naughty and open girl, she know how to admire someone's beauty - like she admired Sukkhon's beauty at changing room
Iceman looks good for male character, he looks like old gangsta, like Tony Montana but without scar at face and he's alive
The thing I'm loving about the girls, except maybe Michelle so far, is that while they certainly have wild sides, they're still people you can turn to even if it's just for emotional support or retail therapy

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad you love it. If you still can't install the game on your phone please try to uninstall it completely and reinstall it. It is better if you delete cache/ app data, too. Sometimes it works.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yes, that is why I used the "Old School Text MT" font style for introducing him. I think it is the same one from GTA San Andreas.
Also, it was a popular font for old-school rapper Music Video.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes