After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
really great update. loved the shopping scene especially that we could just lean back and watch the show. i most games you have to click through all that. the only thing i noticed in some scenes you wrote sukkhons name diffrent. with an "a" instead "u". was that intend?
Oops! Sorry I will fix that in the public release. Thanks for telling me. And thanks again for playing.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you so much again for your detailed honest feedback. It's really good to know.

- "You surely know how to turn on a lady"
- "Because only girls know about girls".
This is my anthem when I play female characters in this type of stories. It was after this that I fell in love with the game since it became clear that the author knew what he was doing)

The new update turned out to be great.
The plot develops surprisingly quickly (other authors would have delayed the prologue, justifying it with realism). The logic and motivation are very good.
Sukkhon is very cute.
Loved the content with Jasmine. Especially notes of jealousy in dialogues with YNK)

And by the characters.
The female characters are just fine. I especially like that each has its own character and brings a piece of itself to YNK.
(Jasmine is the spirit of adventure, Zoe is an interest in the Lesbian side, Sukkhon is a sense of style, self-confidence, and so on.)
Michelle, so far, remains a mystery. That is why I like her the most. And I have a weakness for stereotypical stories, where "a smart but bitchy girl melts her icy heart and falls in love with the main character")) Hope to see her in the next update)

Male characters are normal. Or at least better than other games of this type.
I liked Daniel until the moment he talked with friends about his personal life.
He unexpectedly quickly succumbed to persuasion, and in general looked absolutely pathetic.
Unfortunately, after that, he did not have a chance to save his marriage)
On the "filthy wife" route, YNK will fuck everything that moves)

About criticism.
For the first time, I don't even know what to criticize for.
The only thing I can remember is the strange anime-style dialogues at the beginning of the game). But it gives a special charm to the story.

In general, I like the game much more than AWAM and Jessica O'Neill.
I look forward to new updates)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, other than some really questionable English, an enjoyable game so far. Personally trying for a lesbian harem, if possible, without taking dick from any of the guys, tease them but nothing else. Please do not put any forced content in the game. As long as everything is consensual, will support the game, even with the English syntax issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This is where I really think we need to wait until the public release and a trans player who can test it is needed.

But that, speaking as a cishet male, if they met someone like Sukkhon, would at least question if they'd go further, is I think pointing us in the right direction
Even for me, I have a clear mind that Sukkhon is a woman. A Trans woman is a woman. So, a woman loving another woman is quite reasonable for me with no doubt. That also means every single girl in the Free Pass universe is 100% or more okay to fall in love with Sukkhon. But for Sukkhon? There's a ton of learning and work I think I need to be done before making a single move this time. I have to learn Thai cultural things, people mindset, environmental judgments, etc.

I don't mean I haven't written a lot for Sukkhon who was once a standalone(Replaceable Character) in this story. I have done writing for her but not that much. For some reason, I might take some time learning more about transgender people to justify Sukkhon's existence/ backstory with the realism. But who cares this is a story and fantasy/romantic should be a tag if something out of reality but enjoyable/believable events has to happen.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Trans characters are mostly submissive in games, they doing what mc wants, also they are shy
Here we have Sukkhon, shameles,dominiant Kathoey who know what she want and she's able to do it
Sukkhon with Jasmine's help are able to "open" YNK to more lewd stuff at future (i'm waiting for threesome action between them :love:)
Didn't played in not lesbian content, those guys at cafeteria are creepy - only guy who looks acceptable is Iceman:sneaky:
Men like Iceman are getting more handsome and sexier as they get older :p :love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
OK, other than some really questionable English, an enjoyable game so far. Personally trying for a lesbian harem, if possible, without taking dick from any of the guys, tease them but nothing else. Please do not put any forced content in the game. As long as everything is consensual, will support the game, even with the English syntax issues.
Thank you for trying. Sorry for the bad English. Our English native translation helper hasn't done translating from the version starting from 0.392. In the future, once he has done the translation, I will replace dialogues and release the game again as a minor update.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Thank you for trying. Sorry for the bad English. Our English native translation helper hasn't done translating from the version starting from 0.392. In the future, once he has done the translation, I will replace dialogues and release the game again as a minor update.
Yea bad Engish
You didin't saw a bad eng yet (look at my English level:KEK:)
This game have good English and i don't mind some typos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Considering that in the new update there is a specific flag of "Pure Lesbian (On/Off)", I think is a pretty good indication, that yeah, the MC not taking dick unless it's consensual is pretty assured.

And as I've said earlier, After Choices so far is appearing to make a concerted effort to make sure that events are a mix for both straight/lesbian/both/trans fans. And all entirely optional.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Considering that in the new update there is a specific flag of "Pure Lesbian (On/Off)", I think is a pretty good indication, that yeah, the MC not taking dick unless it's consensual is pretty assured.

And as I've said earlier, After Choices so far is appearing to make a concerted effort to make sure that events are a mix for both straight/lesbian/both/trans fans. And all entirely optional.
Yeah, I just added the V0.394 to my download queue, after becoming a patron. Prior to that, I just played the V0.392 that was available here. I try them out here and if they stick to my consensual rule and are otherwise worthy, then I support them on Patreon or Subscribestar.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, I just added the V0.394 to my download queue, after becoming a patron. Prior to that, I just played the V0.392 that was available here. I try them out here and if they stick to my consensual rule and are otherwise worthy, then I support them on Patreon or Subscribestar.
Without giving too much away, the scene with Sukkhon is optional, even though she's a woman.

And, speaking as a cishet male, if you've gone that far already, the scene does want you begging for more.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
To those, who have played my game with early access, how about finding some Easter eggs? Have you found one or more? :WeSmart::BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
funny thing the YNK call her husband hubby and he calls her wifey
People at wester countries are using darling or honey :unsure: to call their lovers or ppl who are close to them

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
funny thing the YNK call her husband hubby and he calls her wifey
People at wester countries are using darling or honey :unsure: to call their lovers or ppl who are close to them
Sleeping pills at Jasmine's Loft - 1 Mark (y)
Still, there are other things left to find out :BootyTime:

About that, I already have replaced them with appropriate words. Thanks for pointing me out.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
really great update. loved the shopping scene especially that we could just lean back and watch the show. i most games you have to click through all that. the only thing i noticed in some scenes you wrote sukkhons name diffrent. with an "a" instead "u". was that intend?
Sorry but I just played the game and there is no shopping scene.
Are you talking of ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes