Aug 8, 2020
Free Pass [v0.394] - Compressed

Original Win/Lin Size: 860MB
Win/Lin Compressed Size: 208MB - -

Original Mac Size: 826MB
Mac Compressed Size: 178MB - -

Original Android Size: 853MB
Android Compressed Size: 190MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
maybe Red bra at changing room?
Jas and Sukkhon were braless, YNK had Grey bra :unsure:
Let me give you a hint on one of them, there is a suspect, a male character seems like making sicko moves on YNK. This is just one of them :BootyTime: I'm really happy that you are very eager to find out but don't be too harsh on yourself.

"Old wine and Free Pass Game improve with age." :love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey, I like the game....

After the update, I get this error during Jasmine's corridor:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/day2p1.rpy", line 576, in script
if listenjasmineaffair == 0:
File "game/Scripts/day2p1.rpy", line 576, in <module>
NameError: name 'listenjasmineaffair' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Scripts/day2p1.rpy", line 576, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Scripts/day2p1.rpy", line 576, in <module>
NameError: name 'listenjasmineaffair' is not defined

Sorry I am a newbie
Thank you for playing.

Sorry for the inconveniences, seems like you had updated the game directly from v0.39 or lower to this new version. Sorry to inform you but you gotta play the game from the start. This time you can try playing a game by pressing CTRL on PC for skipping if you don't want to read every previous event.

Last edited:

romraid

Apr 10, 2020
S

Thank you for playing.

Sorry for the inconveniences, seems like you had updated the game directly from v0.39 or lower to this new version. Sorry to inform you but you gotta play the game from the start. This time you can try playing a game by pressing CTRL on PC for skipping if you want don't want to read every previous event.
Hey, thanks for the quick reply.

Did not know that old saves don't work.

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
What will the One sided affection / love stat affect? Dialogue only (for example, a hint of jealousy in dialogues with Jasmine) or will it have an impact on the scenes?

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
What will the One sided affection / love stat affect? Dialogue only (for example, a hint of jealousy in dialogues with Jasmine) or will it have an impact on the scenes?
Yes as in real life, personal feelings have a big impact on our controllable characters. Depending on the attitudes of characters that we have been building, or on their default points, you can move on or bury the character's personal feelings as we do in real life. That is the system, I am trying to build in this game.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Sorry about that! I have added a new variable in 0.392. That should be the reason. I will always be here. Happy to listen to every single piece of feedback. Thank you. :love:

Yeah, unfortunately any little change to a Ren'py game means old saves won't work. Best to add anything fairly early in. Luckily this isn't TOO far along.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Let me give you a hint on one of them, there is a suspect, a male character seems like making sicko moves on YNK. This is just one of them :BootyTime: I'm really happy that you are very eager to find out but don't be too harsh on yourself.

"Old wine and Free Pass Game improve with age." :love:
I have weird feeling about Richard, he looked at her cleavage, also be would be happy having "daughter" like her and even he would give her job
But if You mean YNK should "repay" somehow to Iceman for his destroyed Lambo, that's not that bad;)

I give up about searching
i had hope it's something connected to Jas or Sukkhon :cautious:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have weird feeling about Richard, he looked at her cleavage, also be would be happy having "daughter" like her and even he would give her job
But if You mean YNK should "repay" somehow to Iceman for his destroyed Lambo, that's not that bad;)

I give up about searching
i had hope it's something connected to Jas or Sukkhon :cautious:
You are so close to another point. Oh Hoh... (With Sukkhon's Voice).

Going back to the earlier point I said, try playing back at Jas's Loft. There is one egg if you still want to search, of course! :BootyTime:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I have been practicing my skills with our little weird guy ren'Py. Sorry again for the inconvenience. Will be careful more in the future.
Add HUGE info at all websites with this game
Old Saves Are Not Working, Start New Game ( most of devs adding this info to game thread, just under game describtion and above game links)

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes