m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yes as in real life, personal feelings have a big impact on our controllable characters. Depending on the attitudes of characters that we have been building, or on their default points, you can move on or bury the character's personal feelings as we do in real life. That is the system, I am trying to build in this game.
I have one more catch-up question about this. Question about the Lesbian route.

More precisely, what are your plans for the implementation of relationships with more than one girl.
For example, if everything is clear with the usual route - in this type of stories, the main character basically fucks all the men she sees.
I am wondering how it will look on the Lesbian route (and if it will be at all). Since, so far, as far as I can see, the personalities of the female characters are not at all inclined towards this. Will the player need to focus on one? Or will there be an opportunity to follow several? Will the other girls have relationships (that is, will they have their own points of relationship with each other)?

Sorry for so many questions, but the characteristic “One-sided affection / love” creates a lot of possibilities, and my imagination ran wild)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I have one more catch-up question about this. Question about the Lesbian route.

More precisely, what are your plans for the implementation of relationships with more than one girl.
For example, if everything is clear with the usual route - in this type of stories, the main character basically fucks all the men she sees.
I am wondering how it will look on the Lesbian route (and if it will be at all). Since, so far, as far as I can see, the personalities of the female characters are not at all inclined towards this. Will the player need to focus on one? Or will there be an opportunity to follow several? Will the other girls have relationships (that is, will they have their own points of relationship with each other)?

Sorry for so many questions, but the characteristic “One-sided affection / love” creates a lot of possibilities, and my imagination ran wild)
It's okay to ask. I am not very clear with your questions, my fault I guess. (Not very fluent in English.)

When I played VN, Choice-based games, I found there is always a little bit confusing thing, for example, If Person A loves/likes Person B, the points are rising whether person B loving back or not. Not in all of the games but most games behave like that. And at the end (with the right choices) Person A wins Person B's Love. In my point of view, that relationship quite seems like building or emerging from one-sided love/affection. So I got an idea to build a logic/program as following:

Let's say if Person A has 50 Points of One-sided Affection on Person B but Person B has 0 points or much lower than Person A does, then there may be no happy ending like a Disney movie. Because Person B has different attitudes/behaviors/etc.

So I make 2 major points collecting systems. The first one is most likely to those ones we often see in other games. In the table of Person A, if there is a point called "Person B - 30" then that 30 means they both are sharing 30 points for each other. Those points are meant to be raised if only both sides agree to do. Let's Just called typical/normal relation point.

In conclusion, Normal Relation Point + One-sided Affection should lead you to some end you may wish.

Also, remember that there are two new points that came up together with this update. They are "Open Relationship" and "Adulterer". Those should be the things to shape our YNK's future.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Oops sorry. I have done making them unavailable on my itch.io. For this site, let just wait for the Modder's work.
No problem, I just saved at the end there, downloaded the game again and started from there without it. Pretty sure I got her as close to being a slut as possible. Glad you can turn off seeing futa.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It's okay to ask. I am not very clear with your questions, my fault I guess. (Not very fluent in English.)

When I played VN, Choice-based games, I found there is always a little bit confusing thing, for example, If Person A loves/likes Person B, the points are rising whether person B loving back or not. Not in all of the games but most games behave like that. And at the end (with the right choices) Person A wins Person B's Love. In my point of view, that relationship quite seems like building or emerging from one-sided love/affection. So I got an idea to build a logic/program as following:

Let's say if Person A has 50 Points of One-sided Affection on Person B but Person B has 0 points or much lower than Person A does, then there may be no happy ending like a Disney movie. Because Person B has different attitudes/behaviors/etc.

So I make 2 major points collecting systems. The first one is most likely to those ones we often see in other games. In the table of Person A, if there is a point called "Person B - 30" then that 30 means they both are sharing 30 points for each other. Those points are meant to be raised if only both sides agree to do. Let's Just called typical/normal relation point.

In conclusion, Normal Relation Point + One-sided Affection should lead you to some end you may wish.

Also, remember that there are two new points that came up together with this update. They are "Open Relationship" and "Adulterer". Those should be the things to shape our YNK's future.
Thanks for the answer) I assure you, your English is better than mine) I'll clarify the question, if you will.

- will it be something like a harem on the Lesbian route? Or is this game about realism and the relationship of two people?

- will the girls have a relationship with each other? For example, Michelle and Zoe, Jasmine and Sukhhon.

- Will they have their own points of relationship with each other, for example, influencing the possibility of a threesome?

I have no content requests. Just wondering.)

• Red Heart

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
1118854_1118245_AKUDVK.jpg
This is the Italian translation "Unofficial" and "Made by a fan"

clean game Ita + Walkthrough Mod Ita
Download is here

• Red Heart

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I know it's too much to ask but can you do the one for this request, too, please? Thank you so much again.
I did some research on how to do it and added a compressed Android version to my post.
I tested it on Bluestacks (android emulator) and it worked, so I presume it'll work on other Android devices.

• Red Heart

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Amazing update!

I love how we have control of practically everything.

While I am playing a purely lesbian route, I love YNK's progression towards lesbianism. It feels like there is a coherent evolution, I think. It's not "Look, a vagina, I want to try it", and it's not "Look, a vagina, it disgusts me." I feel a proper progression. YNK develops his curiosity step by step.

And finally, something I would like to see:

I would like Jasmine to stop talking so much about men. I know she has a boyfriend. But I want to pursue a loving relationship with her. And eventually, I wish it was just Jasmine and YNK. For Jasmine to leave her boyfriend and to stop telling us about other men and her sexual adventures. Especially if we have a submissive Jasmine, as is my case. And I think this will be possible as we have points for Good Girlfriend and Filthy Girlfriend for Jamsine. But hey, this is something purely personal.

And finally, the issue of the Open Relationship and the Adulterer. Normally I would go the Open Relationship route, as I prefer not to have anything sneaky. But I have zero interest in Daniel (and any other man in general) :KEK:

Will the path of the Adulterer have negative consequences for the girls? Eventually I wish I could end YNK's marriage to Daniel and pursue a romantic relationship with one of the girls (or several of them) :WeSmart:
But I don't want to end badly with any of the girls for being in the Adulterer's way. Michelle, for example. Being our stepdaughter.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
it's weird, the grammar for the early game is good but as the game continues it gets worse and worse. I hope someone steps up to proof read for grammar for the Dev I'm certainly to lazy myself. Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop shorting her name to YNK just call her Yoon for short. I had no fucking clue what YNK was when I it first showed up and when I figured it out I facepalmed hard. it takes you out of the game completely when you abbreviate her name.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes