MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
it's weird, the grammar for the early game is good but as the game continues it gets worse and worse. I hope someone steps up to proof read for grammar for the Dev I'm certainly to lazy myself. Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop shorting her name to YNK just call her Yoon for short. I had no fucking clue what YNK was when I it first showed up and when I figured it out I facepalmed hard. it takes you out of the game completely when you abbreviate her name.
Agreed it's definitely Engrish at this point and calling by initials would be weird IRL.

• Wow
Reactions: After Choices

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
BTW how long before she can be like a rampaging total slut fucking every guy she find's attractive, and girls too - especially Jasmine and Zoe.
Again, don't be A Wife and Mother - the ultimate blue ball fest. Perfect gift for MC in that game would be 6 black cats as pallbearers for her dead pussy. She makes most nuns look slutty.
Blue balling sucks. Needs to be non-husband sex within next 2 updates or this needs the blue ball tag.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
it's weird, the grammar for the early game is good but as the game continues it gets worse and worse. I hope someone steps up to proof read for grammar for the Dev I'm certainly to lazy myself. Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop shorting her name to YNK just call her Yoon for short. I had no fucking clue what YNK was when I it first showed up and when I figured it out I facepalmed hard. it takes you out of the game completely when you abbreviate her name.
IT was dev's idea to use YNK as short
Ask him why he used this short insead of Yoon

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
BTW how long before she can be like a rampaging total slut fucking every guy she find's attractive, and girls too - especially Jasmine and Zoe.
Again, don't be A Wife and Mother - the ultimate blue ball fest. Perfect gift for MC in that game would be 6 black cats as pallbearers for her dead pussy. She makes most nuns look slutty.
Blue balling sucks. Needs to be non-husband sex within next 2 updates or this needs the blue ball tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All we need is waiting, dev have plan for making YNK a unfaithful wife
From all of those guys in game Richard is most creepy, he have glass walls at toilet and he want daughter like Yoon - if this men would be her first from 3 years i don't want to see it

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hmmm.... I think i already see this Girl on Poster (Asina Girl)
But now she is FeMale Whore MC... Nice lvl up :)
Hmm, it's not possible, Yoon appearance, the character is based on a real-life woman I know. If you have found one like her could you please mention it here? I am so curious to know!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Agreed it's definitely Engrish at this point and calling by initials would be weird IRL.
I am truly sorry that this novel is written by two people including me and Stella. In my country, abbreviated names are very common so when I wrote in my language I used YNK and Stella usually replace it with Yoon or Yoon Ni Ko according to the situation. We also want to give a huge update every two weeks(approximately) so we were rushing everything. Maybe that is why YNK words are still left to replace. I will fix it in the next version. Thanks for reminding me.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for the answer) I assure you, your English is better than mine) I'll clarify the question, if you will.

- will it be something like a harem on the Lesbian route? Or is this game about realism and the relationship of two people?

- will the girls have a relationship with each other? For example, Michelle and Zoe, Jasmine and Sukhhon.

- Will they have their own points of relationship with each other, for example, influencing the possibility of a threesome?

I have no content requests. Just wondering.)
Thank you for your compliment and sorry for the late response.

- How to say, you can go on with more than one person if this is how you want to shape Yoon but there will be consequences.

- Yes, they all are human so they can love each other.

- Yes, when you are controlling Jas, you will see there is even a point sharing with Sukkhon.

• Love
Reactions: m4pII

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Oh, it's kinda a bit insulting to me, but okay you are quite right!

The girl in this photo is "Ichigo for Daz3d", Mine is not Ichigo, a face morph took from a woman and tweaked up in DAZ.
Ichigo model was used few times already, but with some differences, one have smaller boobs, the other had short hair
None of that models was 100% similiar to her

You should add some screens when she's smiles or laugh to show she's made to look unique

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes